Anybody got any pictures of there Football Stadium damage

Guest A-TOWN

Buna is ok.  Glad to see that dV is good.  I hope all the others are too and I really mean it.  Rita messed up my oldest son's football season and hope my youngest son's senior year will not be like that.  So hoping everyone is ok and no ones year gets messed up.  Maybe God was trying to put things in perspective.  Good luck to everyone!  Play hard and play to win but keep in mind in a few years it is just a story for friends and children.  There are allot of good players out there and hopefully some will move on to college ball.  Support the kids and let them we know we love them and believe in them and be kind to the other team.  Win and lose with grace, but play every down to win, the game is never over till the _ _ _ referee blows his whistle!

Buna is ok.  Glad to see that dV is good.  I hope all the others are too and I really mean it.  Rita messed up my oldest son's football season and hope my youngest son's senior year will not be like that.  So hoping everyone is ok and no ones year gets messed up.  Maybe God was trying to put things in perspective.  Good luck to everyone!  Play hard and play to win but keep in mind in a few years it is just a story for friends and children.   There are allot of good players out there and hopefully some will move on to college ball.  Support the kids and let them we know we love them and believe in them and be kind to the other team.   Win and lose with grace, but play every down to win, the game is never over till the _ _ _ referee blows his whistle!

I was a senior when Rita hit too and at HF we lost all our lights, and playing games on Saturday afternoon is just not the same as suiting up for a game on Friday night...It sucked knowing that some of my friends only got to play 2 games under the Friday Night Lights, so I'll feel the same for the seniors that it happens to this year.

Storm damage minor for Eagles

By Nick Cioci

The Baytown Sun 

Published September 16, 2008

MONT BELVIEU -- Barbers Hill’s athletic facilities stayed mainly intact during Hurricane Ike according to athletic director Don Price.

“I haven’t been to the school, but the crews told me we have no power,†he said Tuesday. “But the lights at the football stadium stayed upright.â€

Price said that he was told the press box filming area had blown away at Eagle Stadium but other than that it’s football field was OK.

Price also said that two of Barbers Hill’s gyms were severely damaged by the Fieldhouse and the auxiliary gym floors got a lot of water,†he said. “I think we will probably have to replace the floors in there.

Price also said that the baseball field has some bleacher damage as well.

The Barbers Hill administration will have a meeting at 1 p.m. Friday to determine when students can return to school.

Storm damage minor for Eagles

By Nick Cioci

The Baytown Sun   

Published September 16, 2008

MONT BELVIEU -- Barbers Hill’s athletic facilities stayed mainly intact during Hurricane Ike according to athletic director Don Price.

“I haven’t been to the school, but the crews told me we have no power,†he said Tuesday. “But the lights at the football stadium stayed upright.â€

Price said that he was told the press box filming area had blown away at Eagle Stadium but other than that it’s football field was OK.

Price also said that two of Barbers Hill’s gyms were severely damaged by the Fieldhouse and the auxiliary gym floors got a lot of water,†he said. “I think we will probably have to replace the floors in there.

Price also said that the baseball field has some bleacher damage as well.

The Barbers Hill administration will have a meeting at 1 p.m. Friday to determine when students can return to school.

Thanks for the update.

I will load some pics of Dayton and Diboll facilities after my work computer is fixed this afternoon. Can't access them right now.

Daytons scoreboard(we needed a new one anyway  ;D) is toast but other than that it doesn't seem to bad, lights had what seems to be minor damage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder