LONE STAR WEEK 2 SCORES

pete22600

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my first post!  Hope it meets the smell test.  I have been sitting back enjoying the spirited conversations.  Our league is intended to teach kids the correct fundamentals of Fball, the importance of TEAM, and give them an arena to compete against their peers.  There is nothing wrong with having a little fun while we are at it.  I enjoy reading everyones opinions.  Lets just not take things so personal. M.Padgett

Guest tchawks99

They must be under a rock TC. I know there have to be some worldly issues that need solving and I feel we are the group to do it. Come on Como,Larry,Barry,Claude,------------Where are you? I'm right here in cyberspace waiting!

where is ol Capt.Claude??

where is Mr.Barry??

come on guys its boring on here...

No changes have been made to any LJF schedules due to Hurricane IKE as it is now. I am sure if the storm starts to make a track that is more threatening to Southeast Texas the LJF board will make decisions along with each association to protect and ensure the safety of the players and fans. In the event that the storm does cause game cancellations the board does have some re-scheduling in mind and would be prepared to do that if neccessary.

Marty Marion

www.leaguelineup.com/golonestar

Guest tchawks99

No, changes have been made to any LJF schedules due to Hurricane IKE as it is now. I am sure if the storm starts to make a track that is more threatening to Southeast Texas the LJF board will make decisions along with each association to protect and ensure the safety of the players and fans. In the event that the storm does cause game cancellations the board does have some re-scheduling in mind and would be prepared to do that if neccessary.

Marty Marion

www.leaguelineup.com/golonestar

thats about as professional as you get folks..great response Marty

What are you hiding from? You don't have to be scarred. I havn't had Cody digging into anything. I'm just putting two and two together. I was told your name and the initials are B.B. which could be correct or it could only be one other person, and that other person is on my board. Just narrowing it down. I'm down to two........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298