LONE STAR WEEK 2 SCORES

pete22600

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest headnocker

Kelly is on my board and the head coach of our juniors. I think you may be on to something.

Boy we got a regular Boss Hogg and Sheriff Roscoe PicOtrain on our hands!!

thats funny right there

Guest tchawks99

Jeromy's kind of stupid though, some of these post are way above his head.

lol.....you aint lying...

remember before all you get in the back of the pickup truck and leave the deweyville city limits ,all the posts were in good fun...have a sense of humor capt.claudette .

prez B.E. good work..thats all i can say is good work..

Guest headnocker

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i just couldnt stop

Yes, I have been away for a couple of hours and my how things have transpired. I don't care who you are TC, all I know is you are a busy man and keep things interesting. I do believe Barry is hot on your trail. I just hope for your health's sake he doesn't catch up with you. Keep Stickin, Jukin, and Moving Buddy!

Guest tchawks99

Yes, I have been away for a couple of hours and my how things have transpired. I don't care who you are TC, all I know is you are a busy man and keep things interesting. I do believe Barry is hot on your trail. I just hope for your health's sake he doesn't catch up with you. Keep Stickin, Jukin, and Moving Buddy!

thanks marty..

Barry is quick..but not quick enough..

I will shuck ,jive,juke,and keep movin..he is hot though..he is smarter then he looks I know that..wish me luck Marty .....gotta keep moving...

Guest tchawks99

The pot is hot......All i know is that TC hawks stays on the computer all day!! Who is that masked man??

or woman?? who could it be?? senior hawks is hot..i will tell you that..he is good...real good..

Guest tchawks99

Its all in good fun guys,...

ITS ALL IN GOOD FUN NOW because some knows your name JD

Now this is really going to get interesting

shame shame shame everyone knows my name...they think!!!

Guest tchawks99

claude how many screen names you have..

capt.claude.footballwild..lsucrazy..??

claude how many screen names you have..

capt.claude.footballwild..lsucrazy..??

Look JD if I wanted to let you know anything like your an idiot! I will use my name.

I don't know who footballwild is but LSUcrazy is a Beaumont Bull that is a fan of Deweyville's youth program so fly,fly,fly away.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami