*Ozen vs. Memorial/Memorial Wins/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Good game from both teams.  PAM's offensive rhythm picked up in the 2nd half but they were stopped on the goaline once.  They kept trying to play Alexander but he can't throw and they need to leave #20 or #15 in the game.  My cuz Chance Filer and Sinnett(sp) ran hard.  Defense is still soft on the edges.  Both Ozen and Central will be okay come district.....

Shocking since I was there and left with 9:00 minutes left in the 4th.Titans down 19 to 9 and had just thrown an int in the red zone. Im cussing all the way to the car.As I take the PA exit on 69 a friend calss and says you shouldnt have left; im like bull @#@#.The Titans held Ozen and then comes the big play to make it 19-15 wit 4 Min left.Titans get onside recovery and marches down for the go ahead score. Lesson learned for leaving ; I normally dont.

Shocking since I was there and left with 9:00 minutes left in the 4th.Titans down 19 to 9 and had just thrown an int in the red zone. Im cussing all the way to the car.As I take the PA exit on 69 a friend calss and says you shouldnt have left; im like bull @#@#.The Titans held Ozen and then comes the big play to make it 19-15 wit 4 Min left.Titans get onside recovery and marches down for the go ahead score. Lesson learned for leaving ; I normally dont.

they grew up man. that wasnt the coaches doing. not bashing the coaches, players wanted it more.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder