Can Nederland win 22-4A???

I think, like GoStangs said, Discipline is the key. I can remember coach Thompson at WOS saying Lincoln always had more talent than any other school in the area. They just had NO discipline. When they got some, look what they did.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozen owns the series over Nederland but not PN-G and we dont wanna give it up this year' date=' every year i hope for Ned to beat ozen so we can both sit back and go nyah! hope they do it to it this year! :twisted:[/quote']

They don't own the overall series. Its 6-3 Ned.

Guest GoStangs

Honestly, I thought that post referenced what you had posted earlier, TVC, about Ozen owning the series since being in the same district. Maybe I'm just giving NewIndian the benefit of the doubt, though... :)

Y'all didn't read closely enough. I criticized A. Louis because he was all O and no D. I criticized Brooks because he was running that spread with a giant, albeit slow, O line while the defense improved tremendously. But again, you guys don't read and or comprehend.

And again, Nederland won't win the district with 7 holes to fill on defense....

i don't know if ned wins the district this year but they probably will be in the thick of the race for that title. they might win it next year. if im not mistaken png and ned play each other in the last game of the season every year. maybe if that game was played say the first or second week of district it might take some of the pressure off the dogs if it a must win situation for district. i figure that both teams look ahead toward the 10th week every year. point being it's such an emotional game for both schools, maybe playing it earlier in the year both could concentrate more on the district title instead of a victory in mid county madness. just my opinion.

I did reference a earlier TVC post so dont go getting grouchy since i do pull for yall except for MCM :?

Well NewIndian, if you would leave the quotes in (see just above this text), maybe someone could tell what you were referencing instead of trying to read your mind. By the way, that is not grouchy, that is sarcasm and wit. :D

:D I love when mid county folk can't get along. That's ok because when we sweep mid county we'll be laughing!

If Lumberton can beat both Mid-County schools and get into the playoffs, you can be sure that I will be in the stands cheering for the Raiders as far as they can go. If I can support PN-G in the playoffs, I can support Lumberton with equal enthusiasm.

No. Too much inexperience. Playoffs yes. District title' date=' no.[/quote']

I agree with this guy. Way too many people are not giving enough credit to Dayton. I assume it's based on the playoff game they played in 3 or so years ago and were blown out. I think it is possible PNG or Ozen may be sitting at home this year.

Dayton - 1st

Central - 2nd

Nederland - 3rd

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa