HJ STATE BOUND!!!!

HJ will be fine this year!!!  Bernard and Co. will be back with redemption on their minds.  They did lose a lot but so did Silsbee.  This year the difference will be which players that are moving up from JV will step up and fill some of the rolls that have been vacated by graduation.

Expect a split at home and home again.  A playoff game to determine who goes in as the 1 seed and who goes in as the 2 seed.  Hopefully HJ will not have to face the teams that they have the past two years to get that berth to Regionals.  They have had their hands full with Navasota the last two years and managed to get by.

Both teams will be very good again and hopefully both teams will meet for a 4th time in Huntsville in the Regional Final!!!! 

From what  saw last year Yall  got to get pass  Silsbee this year, I watched that final game and Silsbee dominated yall in the fourth quarter, Bernard is a Stud on the court, yall really need some more help for him.

Get by Silsbee?????  They won at Regionals by a large margin, but if you remember they beat Silsbee in the Montagne by about 40!!!!

Both teams are very good and either team could beat the other on any given night.

From what  saw last year Yall  got to get pass  Silsbee this year, I watched that final game and Silsbee dominated yall in the fourth quarter, Bernard is a Stud on the court, yall really need some more help for him.

Get by Silsbee?????  They won at Regionals by a large margin, but if you remember they beat Silsbee in the Montagne by about 40!!!!

Both teams are very good and either team could beat the other on any given night.

Now c'mon Lazeek, let's not get too carried away here. Yes HJ won in the Montagne, but not by 40. Score was 74-52.

This is all moot though, Tigers will go back to Austin for their redemption. ;D

Now c'mon Lazeek, let's not get too carried away here. Yes HJ won in the Montagne, but not by 40. Score was 74-52.

22.....40 what's the difference!!!!  Either way HJ came into the regional final over confident and it bit them in the biscuits!!!!  I think the playoff game to determine seeding is a joke....flip a coin!!!  It takes away from the potential for meeting down the road.  However Lamar and Hoopinsider made a nice dime off of it!!! ;D

22.....40 what's the difference!!!!  Either way HJ came into the regional final over confident and it bit them in the biscuits!!!!  I think the playoff game to determine seeding is a joke....flip a coin!!!  It takes away from the potential for meeting down the road.  However Lamar and Hoopinsider made a nice dime off of it!!! ;D

Uh, 18. It's okay not knowing the difference, comes with the HJ education. ;D

(you had to know that was coming) ;)

uuuuhhhhh!!!!!  duuuuuhhhhhh!!!  you posted 74-52!!!!  That is 22!!!!!!  Must be that northern Hardin county edumication in Silsbee!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

uuuuhhhhh!!!!!  duuuuuhhhhhh!!!  you posted 74-52!!!!  That is 22!!!!!!  Must be that northern Hardin county edumication in Silsbee!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Uhhhhhh!!!! Duhhhhh!! You really showing that great HJ ed. ::) You asked what the difference was of 22 and 40. It's 18.

lets not get to far ahead for either team they still have a full season ahead and i hope neither team has an injury that affects their seasons plus they will both have tough roads throughout the playoffs soo i say lets wait until atleast half way though the season before we start talking about a team being state bound

• 1 month later...

you are seriously the biggest douche i have ever heard aggiesweare but hey what can you expect from an aggie fan anywho hj will dominate the district and go to state end of story

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder