PNG Vs. Crosby/Sat. 7pm

BHFAN

Come on PNG fans Ive been waiting for someone to post this, so I could comment! I guess I'll have to take it in my own hands ;D With the preseason Hype of Crosby's predictive placing of 2nd in our district, I would have given Crosby the edge in this match up. Last Week Crosby lost to a predicted last place finisher in district 16-4A Waco U!!! Don't know what is going on in Crosby land but that is dissapointing!!!

With that I think PNG will continue on at 2-0 winning another close game on the road! If Crosby plays like they did last week PNG could open it up some!!!

What your thoughts Indians??? Cougars???

This is the hidden content, please

Sounds like both Crosby and PN-G had a few problems last week, although it's to be expected because it was week one.  PN-G had 4 fumbles I believe.  Wright and Harmon in the backfield are an excellent combo, if they can concentrate on hanging on to the ball.  My one question coming in to the season was PN-G's D.  I think they made a pretty good statement against BH last week.  They only allowed a 12 yard TD drive after a fumble, and a 6 yard TD drive after a muffed punt. I think if PN-G can hold on to the ball they will win.

PN-G- 21

Crosby- 13

Predictions how bout i go all out

I predict that Crosby Quaterback Merka gets into the game half way through the second quarter. and throws a decent pass to xavier for a touchdown, gain confidence and Crosby has an offense explosion.

CoME on merka i want a comming out party this saturday!

if this happens

35-24 crosby

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder