**SETXsports Week 1 Rankings**

Who does Dayton play in this area? Why are they ranked with everybody in this area? How do you knock they out of the #1 spot if you can't compare anybody that they play? Is nobody else in the district they are playing worth an honorable mention? Is everybody in our districts just that much better? What gives? Bobcatfan4life can you please answer these questions to help better understand the reasoning why you ncontinue to rank a team that not even being played by anyone in our surrounding teams?

And Lumberton calls us haters. goodsport you are anything but, "whiner". Even if Dayton was taken off the list it wouldn't make your team any better.

I'm not hating. I think Dayton has a fantastic team and they will go long way if they stay healthy. I feel that people are missing the point that I am trying to make. So. Okay I give y'all win. bronco1 I've read some of the stuff you put on here and had to wipe my screen off due to all the tears coming out. Tell me due you really think that Dayton is better than W.B.

Of course I think Dayton is better, but I have nothing to prove it anf neither do you, we would have to play to be sure.

Guest tigersvoice

Dayton is overrated .

::)

Man, raidernaytion - who is over rating them?  They just beat Bay City by 4 touchdowns (or whatever).  Are you familiar with Bay City's football history?

You need to be glad that you won't play them this year unless you hook up in the playoffs.  Take care of Raider games and stay out of Bronco games.

I need your address please. Im sending tissues, a box of chocolates and a sympathy card. Dayton is the best team around here no matter if you like them or not.

I didn't say that they were a bad team. Just that W.B. was better Mr. A.D.D. I can't read.

You still haven't explained your point as to why Dayton should not be in our poll at all. I am all ears.

Since you are full of answers why don't you tell me why they should be in besides you saying "we will continue to include them after the realignment". Crosby isn't that much further, include them. All heck just put that whole district in. It would make more since. Not fair to the teams in that district that would like to be ranked to who they play. I could go on forever with this. I'm sorry you don't have the intelligence to figure it out. This is like talking to my 3yr old. You can say things till your purple in the face and they look at you like deer looking at head lights.

How is it not fair to those teams? They have never been in our site area but Dayton is. Jasper's district hasn't a team that we have covered, should we stop covering them too? Also West Brook and PAM, should we stop covering them? Please answer these questions. You say Crosby isn't much farther and that is true but this site decided where the line would be drawn and that's that. We realized that we would be covering some districts partially but that was what we thought was best. It's all about our membership and our site area, not what district a team may be in.

Obviously you can't see past your spite of Dayton.

I know I'm gonna get dawged for this but here goes, first of all this is just more smack after listening to the smack attack Friday night, in particular what PROFESSOR Bull said and in response again to Alfrogo or Asternaro or Alfonso, whatever his name is..... First, Dayton isn't as good as they obviously think they are, they do have a few extremely talented guys but without them, not much of a team. Second, I wonder if they greased any palms to get into a district with 3 brand new teams playing their first ever varsity season, [move]talking about being handed a playoff spot[/move]. I just hope they can manage a sole district championship. The way I figure it, the Burros, whoops I mean broncos fans are still sore because Lumberton snuck a win by them, just goes to show the L-Train never gave up. Lumberton had a genuinely good team last year considering there were NO blue chip prospects on the team, it took the ENTIRE unit to win the way they did, and they really should get props considering that the first time they ever made it into the playoffs, they won at least a share of the district championship. The Raiders played as a team and the coach pushes that team concept and they will do the same this year. Will they do as well as last year? Personally I don't know, I sure hope they do, I think they will make the playoffs, but it will be higher than 4th place, more like at least 2nd place..............who knows...........we'll just have to wait and see.

First of all old timer we have those players.  Yes yall got lucky and beat us with 4 starters out last year.  That was last year.  Two years ago we killed yall, leave the past in the past.  Stop worrying about Dayton.  Hopefully in week 11 yall can play us again.  I do know one thing we are a better football team than yall right now.  Stop worrying about Dayton and worry about Lumberton.  That is the problem with a few of you.  Worry about your own team.  I got a great idea worry about Barbers Hill right now and your own district.  I for one am sick and tired of talking about Dayton and Lumberton. 

Hey oldtimer....make it to the first round THIS year and we'll settle it on the field ;)  well see how good you think we are when the raiders are rolling out the basketballs and the Broncos are rolling in the playoffs.  That is IF you guys can make it!  Hope to see you in week 11.

Guest maverick24

Wow lots of DUMB stuff said on this topic. Dayton a good team, should win that district if the 2 stars stay healthy. West Brook a great team one of the top 5A teams in the state with a great O-Line and great running game. In My mind W B is better than Dayton but who knows  would be a great game! Would love to see that W B running Game on that Turf in Dayton C-Mike might have 500 yards. Who cares if The people that run this site write about Dayton. I dont,,,, just remember Rankings are just for fun they mean nothing Just watched a # 24 ranked team lose to a unranked team in College.

I need your address please. Im sending tissues, a box of chocolates and a sympathy card. Dayton is the best team around here no matter if you like them or not.

I didn't say that they were a bad team. Just that W.B. was better Mr. A.D.D. I can't read.

You still haven't explained your point as to why Dayton should not be in our poll at all. I am all ears.

Since you are full of answers why don't you tell me why they should be in besides you saying "we will continue to include them after the realignment". Crosby isn't that much further, include them. All heck just put that whole district in. It would make more since. Not fair to the teams in that district that would like to be ranked to who they play. I could go on forever with this. I'm sorry you don't have the intelligence to figure it out. This is like talking to my 3yr old. You can say things till your purple in the face and they look at you like deer looking at head lights.

How is it not fair to those teams? They have never been in our site area but Dayton is. Jasper's district hasn't a team that we have covered, should we stop covering them too? Also West Brook and PAM, should we stop covering them? Please answer these questions. You say Crosby isn't much farther and that is true but this site decided where the line would be drawn and that's that. We realized that we would be covering some districts partially but that was what we thought was best. It's all about our membership and our site area, not what district a team may be in.

Obviously you can't see past your spite of Dayton.

I know I'm gonna get dawged for this but here goes, first of all this is just more smack after listening to the smack attack Friday night, in particular what PROFESSOR Bull said and in response again to Alfrogo or Asternaro or Alfonso, whatever his name is..... First, Dayton isn't as good as they obviously think they are, they do have a few extremely talented guys but without them, not much of a team. Second, I wonder if they greased any palms to get into a district with 3 brand new teams playing their first ever varsity season, [move]talking about being handed a playoff spot[/move]. I just hope they can manage a sole district championship. The way I figure it, the Burros, whoops I mean broncos fans are still sore because Lumberton snuck a win by them, just goes to show the L-Train never gave up. Lumberton had a genuinely good team last year considering there were NO blue chip prospects on the team, it took the ENTIRE unit to win the way they did, and they really should get props considering that the first time they ever made it into the playoffs, they won at least a share of the district championship. The Raiders played as a team and the coach pushes that team concept and they will do the same this year. Will they do as well as last year? Personally I don't know, I sure hope they do, I think they will make the playoffs, but it will be higher than 4th place, more like at least 2nd place..............who knows...........we'll just have to wait and see.

old dude needs to worry about lumberton---you are headed back to the cellar where you are comfortable-----in the off chance that you get to round one---dayton will spot you 30 points and still win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder