Kountze @ Bridge City Who wins??

Who wins this game??  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game??

• Kountze
    • Bridge City

I'm so excited for the Card's, That's all they needed last Friday was a good victory against liberty and they will work hard for the rest of the season, but if they would have lost to liberty i think they would feel like they did last year and not want to play and just not care any more. But look out, the Card's are on a roll so good luck to both team's this Saturday.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty had 6 turnovers I believe against BC, it's hard to win against anyone that way. With that said, I think Kountze pulls this one out, but should be close.

That is the lamest excuse i have ever herd, you just dont turn the ball over. It's called a solied defense was in there face half the night and someone got scared or somthing happen and they cant hold on to the ball for some reason, so dont even go there, just had to let that out.

Liberty had 6 turnovers I believe against BC, it's hard to win against anyone that way. With that said, I think Kountze pulls this one out, but should be close.

lol. sometimes the reasoning for the turnover is because the DEFENSE is getting after it!

lol. sometimes the reasoning for the turnover is because the DEFENSE is getting after it!

didn't even noticed you already commented it, just saw it on the 2nd page and was getting ticked... lol

sometimes these people have just got to learn to give credit where credit is due, dont make lame excuses for losing a game, if you lose cause there are to many turnovers, then its the fact the defense was after your "you know what" for 48 minutes...

i think this will be a good game, but i think BC will show up to play and take it by atleast 1 TD.

Thats what i was thinking 92

didn't even noticed you already commented it, just saw it on the 2nd page and was getting ticked... lol

sometimes these people have just got to learn to give credit where credit is due, dont make lame excuses for losing a game, if you lose cause there are to many turnovers, then its the fact the defense was after your "you know what" for 48 minutes...

i think this will be a good game, but i think BC will show up to play and take it by atleast 1 TD.

And sometimes its because the offense dosnt know what there doing!!  Time will tell, it all matters how the 2 days of practice each team gets, whos in shape and whos better prepared. Its gonna be a tough game.

The game will be shown on time warner wendsday channel 18 air time 7pm

And sometimes its because the offense dosnt know what there doing!!  Time will tell, it all matters how the 2 days of practice each team gets, whos in shape and whos better prepared. Its gonna be a tough game.

The game will be shown on time warner wendsday channel 18 air time 7pm

"and sometimes its because the offense dosnt know what there doing!!"

and who's fault is that?

POOR excuse dude, good try though.

I dont think BC has the speed to beat Kountze.

Ok your a kountze fan, and the other half of us are B.C. fans. We can all say what we want, think what we want, but were gonna say our team is gonna beat the other team, so how about we just kick back calm down and let this all be settled on the Field. Then after the game you can give your team the credit they deserve. 8)

Guest bleed orange

I dont think BC has the speed to beat Kountze.

Why is that? Is it because they are predominately white? Bridge City wins this game and it won't be close.

This bored is about opinions and yea maybe your right, but I didnt flat out say my team would win, I said that BC could win. And btw That doesnt mean your D-Fence is solid because of turnovers!! The team you were playin might have not been executing their offense!! Im not sayin BC doesnt have a good D either im just sayin you have to look at it from a different point of view.

This bored is about opinions and yea maybe your right, but I didnt flat out say my team would win, I said that BC could win. And btw That doesnt mean your D-Fence is solid because of turnovers!! The team you were playin might have not been executing their offense!! Im not sayin BC doesnt have a good D either im just sayin you have to look at it from a different point of view.

and what other point of view might that be?

playing the "What If Game"?

if a team does not execute their offense "perfectly" and the opposing team takes advantage of that situation they are doing their job...

what other ways can you look at this?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline