* Vidor vs. Kelly/15-7 VIDOR WINS/COMMENTS*

82 5-A Champ Why can't you EVER be happy for someone else?  Last year Lumberton this year Vidor and Lumberton (I know the Lumberton bashing will start!)  at least they both started out with something to smile about.  When was the last time Vidor had something to smile about?  Typical reason I can't stand Nederland no point in saying anything else.  By the way I know not all Nederland fans are like this.

Sorry you think I was being dis-ingenuine. I am seriously happy for Vidor and glad they got the win. Now, knock the chip off your shoulder and relax. Have fun with it, after all we've been waiting for this since last November. Again, I wasn't trying to be sarcastic. ;)

Guest kellybulldawg

My hats off to Vidor. We really underestimated them . Their defense played our spread offense good and their offense just wore our defense out. After seeing them and Nederland I believe Vidor is really going to surprise some teams in 20-4 A . Good luck to the pirates.

My hats off to Vidor. We really underestimated them . Their defense played our spread offense good and their offense just wore our defense out. After seeing them and Nederland I believe Vidor is really going to surprise some teams in 20-4 A . Good luck to the pirates.

Them Bulldogs are a tough team also. I wish Kelly all the luck in the rest of the season. Congrats to them Pirates. Ran the ball really well, threw some good passes, and played awesome team D!! There was some awesome bone crushing from both Defenses... My hat is off to both teams for playing a very hard, clean game that was not decided until the last second was off the clock.

82 5-A Champ Why can't you EVER be happy for someone else?  Last year Lumberton this year Vidor and Lumberton (I know the Lumberton bashing will start!)  at least they both started out with something to smile about.  When was the last time Vidor had something to smile about?  Typical reason I can't stand Nederland no point in saying anything else.  By the way I know not all Nederland fans are like this.

May be a little difference in the fans of Vidor and Lumberton. You don't see the Vidor fans on here ready to take a trip to the Whitehouse.

i really dont know what ur talking about kellybulldawg we didnt underestimate them i play for kelly

Considering Vidor High School's enrollment is almost triple that of Kelly's, it was a good game. Kelly has a few injured players and for a school that size, it really hurts when players are injured ! I hope the dawgs will have all of the injured players back in play in time for their district games!

Considering Vidor High School's enrollment is almost triple that of Kelly's, it was a good game. Kelly has a few injured players and for a school that size, it really hurts when players are injured ! I hope the dawgs will have all of the injured players back in play in time for their district games!

Enrollment  ???

that would make a difference if 

never mind  (good luck kelly)

Vidor doesn't get to recruit, enrollment doesn't mean much when one school can recruit from the entire Golden Triangle.

Lordy, its started already.  Gonna hear that all year MKCHS fans.

no whining, no excuses   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Fly-out to RF ends the inning.  3 outs for a trip to the regional finals/state quarterfinals.     Chester up 11-8.  Brookeland coming to the plate with 2-3-4.
    • Nicholls as you all likely know must lose to McNeese tomorrow for Lamar to be the out right conference champion. That is what most of us want to see.   With that said here's an odd scenario that could happen. There are 3 games left in conference play as Northwestern is playing out of conference and 2 of the 4 series are complete.  The aforementioned Nicholls vs McNeese and 2 games in the UIW and HCU series are left to play. If Nicholls wins and UIW spilts with HCU there will be a 4 way tie for 5th. McNeese, Southeastern. Corpus, and UIW would all sit at 10-14.  No idea on the conference tie breaker for tournament seeds. Truly wish the conference had a better website that already stated this as well as the tiebreaker scenario.  It has been one fun season and see you all in Hammond Wednesday. Well, some of you. Go Cards!! Uncle Spidey...you da man!!!  Snakehead, thanks for the updates.  Everyone else, have a great summer and enjoy what's left of the college baseball season. 
    • K for Chester to lead off.  Great diving catch in CF by Coulter for Brookeland for out 2.
    • Getting heated with the coaches for Brookeland and the umps.  I’m not quite sure what is going on.  Brookeland coaches contending the fans are cheering too loud.  
    • Yeah… I was on a jury for a custody modification where the dad was accused of being inappropriate with the child by mom. Law enforcement wasn’t involved. The first thing one of the jurors said when we began deliberating was “I’m sorry… but they (the dad’s counsel) didn’t prove that he didn’t do it.”  Were you even listening to the instructions?
  • Topics