Dayton News - Dayton takes Lumberton to the woodshed with scrimmage

This thread needs to be TERMINATED!

This was a SCRIMMAGE!

Both teams need to be focused on the games ahead!

Good luck to Lumberton...

Hopefully, and I do mean hopefully...

In the first round of the playoffs we can make an appointment.

Dayton will be there, how about the Raiders?

Good luck this week, to BOTH teams!

Ditto - Good Luck Broncos!

Just clean fun between fans  ;)

Im from PN-G and most know a huge Indian fan. I think Lumberton got there butts kicked last week even though it was only a scrimmage that does not count. I can not beleive that coach Stewart said that Lumberton did not offer much of a challenge. Please have some respect for the kids playing on the other team. I like both Lumberton and Dayton and like to see them both do well but that was out of line.

Good luck to both of you on your respective seasons

Guest band of brothers

WOW! the hurt and pain really rears it's ugly head! I was hoping to find a meaning[new] thread this afternoon, but instead I find a bunch of friggin' babies whining about a district loss a year ago, and a head coach who has no repect for anyone! it satisfies me to know that your coach as well as some fans are still losing sleep over that loss! you guy's need to move on, IF all possible????

Key word in the headline "scrimmage"

Sheeeshhh - It was very apparent both teams had different agendas with this scrimmage.  Dayton wanted revenge and Lumberton wanted to evaluate players and situations.

Dayton is a very good team but come on, it was a scrimmage, not a distict game.

yeah and if dayton would have lost, you can't say that everybody from lumberton would be saying the same thing. scrimmage or not you come out to play not to practice. even the lumberton player were yelling it wasn't a fluke on the field

Im from PN-G and most know a huge Indian fan. I think Lumberton got there butts kicked last week even though it was only a scrimmage that does not count. I can not beleive that coach Stewart said that Lumberton did not offer much of a challenge. Please have some respect for the kids playing on the other team. I like both Lumberton and Dayton and like to see them both do well but that was out of line.

Good luck to both of you on your respective seasons

Totally agree with ya.

Guest band of brothers

I think what bothers me the most is that threads like this one are allowed to be on here, yeah lumberton got whooped last week, we all know it we've all heard it ! it's just not that entertaining anymore. when coaches start disrespecting other teams and are allowed to use this site as a venue,I think it's pretty pathetic!, and dayton1, whatever respect I may have had for you, as a fan, is gone!

I think what bothers me the most is that threads like this one are allowed to be on here, yeah lumberton got whooped last week, we all know it we've all heard it ! it's just not that entertaining anymore. when coaches start disrespecting other teams and are allowed to use this site as a venue,I think it's pretty pathetic!, and dayton1, whatever respect I may have had for you, as a fan, is gone!

Cool out, dude.  It was confirmed by Bronco1, the Dayton Moderator, that words were twisted just to get a rise out of the L-Train fans.  Obviously, it worked.  It even sucked me in and I'm a Jag man myself. 

Cool out, dude.  It was confirmed by Bronco1, the Dayton Moderator, that words were twisted just to get a rise out of the L-Train fans.  Obviously, it worked.  It even sucked me in and I'm a Jag man myself. 

Told ya they were easy.... :D :D ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder