Kountze Vs. Woodville/KOUNTZE WINS/COMMENTS

Kountze or Woodville?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Kountze or Woodville?

• Kountze
    • Woodville

Over rated?? Sum Body you dont know what your talkin about, maybe you should go take football 101 somewhere

umm just for your information i played college ball for the university of texas and i think i know a little bit about football and i know who is good and who isn't. maybe you need the football 101....until you play for a division 1 college or the big 12 like me, then you can talk trash to me  8)

Over rated?? Sum Body you dont know what your talkin about, maybe you should go take football 101 somewhere

umm just for your information i played college ball for the university of texas and i think i know a little bit about football and i know who is good and who isn't. maybe you need the football 101....until you play for a division 1 college or the big 12 like me, then you can talk trash to me  8)

OMG!!!!!We moved from Lumberton to Kountze(my son played for lumberton..now plays for Kountze)I GUESS THE RAIDERS are over rated too..Kountze has a good team and Great coaching staff...did u go to any games last yr?  The kids are doing the best they can do...and thats all anyone can ask of them. To say they are over rated is a crock.  PPL need to remember that everyone that palys high school football is kids!!!! So u played for UT..big freakin deal. There are high school kids that know more about football than some adults.So,before you go running your mouth u need to think about the kids that are reading the crap u are writing

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12