Kountze Vs. Woodville/KOUNTZE WINS/COMMENTS

Kountze or Woodville?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Kountze or Woodville?

• Kountze
    • Woodville

Over rated?? Sum Body you dont know what your talkin about, maybe you should go take football 101 somewhere

umm just for your information i played college ball for the university of texas and i think i know a little bit about football and i know who is good and who isn't. maybe you need the football 101....until you play for a division 1 college or the big 12 like me, then you can talk trash to me  8)

OMG!!!!!We moved from Lumberton to Kountze(my son played for lumberton..now plays for Kountze)I GUESS THE RAIDERS are over rated too..Kountze has a good team and Great coaching staff...did u go to any games last yr?  The kids are doing the best they can do...and thats all anyone can ask of them. To say they are over rated is a crock.  PPL need to remember that everyone that palys high school football is kids!!!! So u played for UT..big freakin deal. There are high school kids that know more about football than some adults.So,before you go running your mouth u need to think about the kids that are reading the crap u are writing

yes i play for UT and i have some kin that live in woodville and ive seen them play numerous times and i know what they got. unless they have anything better than jarvis barlow or eric davis then kountze isnt gonna do squat against them. i pick woodville to win 28-7. and plus didnt colmesneil almost beat kountze in a scrimmage this year? and isnt colmesneil the same colmesneil team im thinkin of that lost every game last year? yeah kountze is nothing

NO Colmesnil did not almost beat us!! Our starters scored 2 quick tds and then the JV players were put in!! And who cares what Woodville has!! It is a team sport!! otherwise I could say that Milton Williams is gonna run all over Woodville friday night!! But im gonna let the game do the talkin and then friday night after its all said and done You can sit there with eric davis and Jarvis whoever with your foot in your mouth!!

Over rated?? Sum Body you dont know what your talkin about, maybe you should go take football 101 somewhere

umm just for your information i played college ball for the university of texas and i think i know a little bit about football and i know who is good and who isn't. maybe you need the football 101....until you play for a division 1 college or the big 12 like me, then you can talk trash to me  8)

OMG!!!!!We moved from Lumberton to Kountze(my son played for lumberton..now plays for Kountze)I GUESS THE RAIDERS are over rated too..Kountze has a good team and Great coaching staff...did u go to any games last yr?  The kids are doing the best they can do...and thats all anyone can ask of them. To say they are over rated is a crock.  PPL need to remember that everyone that palys high school football is kids!!!! So u played for UT..big freakin deal. There are high school kids that know more about football than some adults.So,before you go running your mouth u need to think about the kids that are reading the crap u are writing

yes i play for UT and i have some kin that live in woodville and ive seen them play numerous times and i know what they got. unless they have anything better than jarvis barlow or eric davis then kountze isnt gonna do squat against them. i pick woodville to win 28-7. and plus didnt colmesneil almost beat kountze in a scrimmage this year? and isnt colmesneil the same colmesneil team im thinkin of that lost every game last year? yeah kountze is nothing

LOL!!!!! All i am going to say is that its nice to know the waterboy knows everything.  The boys are ready...GO LIONS WE ARE PROUD OF YA'LL...LOVE THE GILMORE'S

Woodville 21 Kountze 14. I do think Kountze is a bit overrated this year too. (Not saying they are sorry or anything) Just my opinion. It may change. Average team.... Not great.

thank you break em off. kountze is very overrated. and dont come crying to me after yall lose to woodville and say i told you so. them tyler county boys are gonna throw the smack down on yalls inbreed butts!! ;D

Woodville 21 Kountze 14. I do think Kountze is a bit overrated this year too. (Not saying they are sorry or anything) Just my opinion. It may change. Average team.... Not great.

thank you break em off. kountze is very overrated. and dont come crying to me after yall lose to woodville and say i told you so. them tyler county boys are gonna throw the smack down on yalls inbreed butts!! ;D

::)Just wanted to wish all teams good luck tonight.  I hope ya'll show good sportsmanship(unlike some ppl)

I will not talk and brag to much, but...LOL..overrated...and all the other things the boys was called...guess what....KOUNTZE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!20-14 and the 2 young men that was bragged on sooo much...if we was at the same game...they stayed on their backs!  Told ya'll our D was bad A** and our offense did great to.There is some room for improvement..but hey it was the 1st game.I am very proud of our boys!

4 everybody that is doubtin tha ktzlions this year...i would highly suggest u stop before u get embarresed.....ktz is not playin arouund this year and idk when u ppl will realize that....and 4 mr. i played 4 UT...i bet u r lookin pretty stupid right about now... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Tim Erickson from Orangefield….
    • Lucky for Orangefield there’s only 3 games max to play.    Someone said they had a pitcher or 2 throw 90’s but I don’t know that for a fact.  Rumors.   it appears that Orangefield will see some faster pitchers this round. Generally speaking I haven’t been too impressed with Orangefield opponents pitching. Only pitcher so far that was fast (92 mph) was vs Woodville in first game & Orangefield got several runs off of him.    Looking for a good series with no injuries for both teams. 
    • Apologies if this is a stupid question, but why would they just not renew his contract for the 24/25 school year if he had multiple write-ups? I know teachers and paraprofessionals don't get their contract renewed if their performance is bad enough - are coaches' contract situations different?
    • “We have incredible evidence that it’s gain-of-function research again being done in US laboratories.” “𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐗 — 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞.”
    • It’s very difficult to fire an educator.  It’s not difficult to reassign them and put them in a situation where they’re likely to leave on their own.  I’m not sure of the legality of exposing an employee’s work records, but it seems likely it’s not allowed if nothing criminal took place.  
  • Topics