What is going on at HF ?

1st our prayers are with the young player. With the huge Experienced O-line,Returning backfield,7 starters returning on Def. whats going on.They have not done very well against 2 2a teams.Lets hear from someone that knows,is it going to be a long year?

I have read where HF is really plagued with allot of injuries. I can not tell you who, as I do not

know. I am just repeating what a sportscaster had written after visiting one of the teams practises.

I also heard that the morale is poor. I am not going to mention any names but I think a few key guys have

quit the team. I wish the injured kids well on what I hope is a speedy recovery from their injuries and

to the coaches as they try to restore order to the team. GoodLuck to the Horns as they take on them

Raiders this Friday.

I have read where HF is really plagued with allot of injuries. I can not tell you who, as I do not

know. I am just repeating what a sportscaster had written after visiting one of the teams practises.

I also heard that the morale is poor. I am not going to mention any names but I think a few key guys have

quit the team. I wish the injured kids well on what I hope is a speedy recovery from their injuries and

to the coaches as they try to restore order to the team. GoodLuck to the Horns as they take on them

Raiders this Friday.

It is qoutes such as this when the statement " ... with friends like these who needs enemies"? Making statements about a teams morale being poor and but not knowing if or who is injured on the same team with low morale, makes me wonder about your facts? Kids today quit for many reasons, most stem from vaginalitis. But to then wish team luck at "restoring order" on the team? Are you truly a fan or an imposter?

As far as the teams success, it is truly very early to be condemning this team. Isn't Lumberton supposed to win this game? Can a player please come on here and elaborate on these "rumors"? I think I might just have make the drive to Hamshire to see how bad they are? Man what a tough crowd. Good luck to both teams.

HF has beasts players at the linebackers position that will stop the run and the two corners and safety can play with ne1 i predict them to have at least 25 pics this year. Daigle is one of the most pure athletes i have ever seen. a low scoring offense will start controling the ball with authority and put up the points needed to win. i wouldnt be surprised to see HF come out with district crown and make a solid run for a state championship.

Raiders this Friday.

It is qoutes such as this when the statement " ... with friends like these who needs enemies"? Making statements about a teams morale being poor and but not knowing if or who is injured on the same team with low morale, makes me wonder about your facts? Kids today quit for many reasons, most stem from vaginalitis. But to then wish team luck at "restoring order" on the team? Are you truly a fan or an imposter?

As far as the teams success, it is truly very early to be condemning this team. Isn't Lumberton supposed to win this game? Can a player please come on here and elaborate on these "rumors"? I think I might just have make the drive to Hamshire to see how bad they are? Man what a tough crowd. Good luck to both teams.

Unless you have a dog in this fight, please keep your nose in your own business. I was merely offering some

explanations to the topic of this thread. I did not cast blame on any one person. The Horns are just having a run of bad luck. I have been in the HF community all my life, needless to say I am no enemy of HF. I am however a

very staunch supporter who's passion so times get away from me. Please do not ever question my loyalties again. 

Guest RatedRSuperstar

HF has beasts players at the linebackers position that will stop the run and the two corners and safety can play with ne1 i predict them to have at least 25 pics this year. Daigle is one of the most pure athletes i have ever seen. a low scoring offense will start controling the ball with authority and put up the points needed to win. i wouldnt be surprised to see HF come out with district crown and make a solid run for a state championship.

Are you using prescription or over-the-counter drugs ?

Guest tigersvoice

WOW! That's a precarious limb you have climbed out on.  Let's examine some things.  First, how old are you and how many high school athletes do you figure that you have seen?  Enough, in your opinion, to label Hagan Daigle "One of the most pure athletes that you have ever seen."  Now that I think about it that's probabaly an accurate statement.  It's just that you haven't seen that many high school athletes.  Hagan Daigle ISa good athlete.  He can do many things in many sports and he handed my Silsbee Tigers more than they could handle last year - but he cannot win a

district championship by himself.  Secondly, have you ever seen

West Orange Stark play?  How many times have you seen them play? 

There is no way the Longhorns will beat WO-S this year.  There goes

your district championship.  Now, The Longhorns can still make the

playoffs and I believe that they will.  I don't envision a long run

at a state championship, though.  I think you have no idea how good Texas High School football is all around the state.  If it were not so, WO-S would have a 3-A state championship by now.  It is good to be behind your team in a big way, but temper that emotion with a good dose of reality, and that is - you are in a district with 

WO-S. 

Hey 86 any word on the injuries (who?) and who has left the Team? That will not be bashing,just stating facts. I went by their practice the other day and they are ENORMOUS on the OL. AVG 270+ I would say. Why are they not able to score?

I really do not know who is injured, I was just repeating what a sportscaster for channel 6 had written

after he visited an HF practice. As far as the player or players that quit I would like to plead the 5th on that one

as I do not want to upset anyone. I think the reason they are unable to score is teams know we lack a

passing game so they load the box and say beat us if you can. That coupled with breaking in a new QB would explain the lack of scoring. These are the only reasons I could come up with for what troubles HF. It was by no means intended to bash a team or individual, just stating the obvious. I do not know who "WHIZZED IN FISHERQUEENS COFFEE", but he had better lay off of me. I will still be around when he is long gone.

Raiders this Friday.

Can you say "CRAWFISH" it is spelled Hornsfan86. So you make statements about "poor morale", " restoring order" and "alot of injuries" but yet offer no facts or justification for your statements. I am only inquiring to where your information is coming from if your a fan. Which "KEY" players have quit? It sounds to me the place is about to shut down by your statements? If it is give us the scoop to the problems, if not you can't feel your supporting your schooll by making such accusations without facts. And I would guess 19 is younger than that in fact I would bet it is a player on the team. So why dont you tell us what is going on in Hamshire? Enlighten us to the what is wrong with HF?

Raiders this Friday.

Can you say "CRAWFISH" it is spelled Hornsfan86. So you make statements about "poor morale", " restoring order" and "alot of injuries" but yet offer no facts or justification for your statements. I am only inquiring to where your information is coming from if your a fan. Which "KEY" players have quit? It sounds to me the place is about to shut down by your statements? If it is give us the scoop to the problems, if not you can't feel your supporting your schooll by making such accusations without facts. And I would guess 19 is younger than that in fact I would bet it is a player on the team. So why dont you tell us what is going on in Hamshire? Enlighten us to the what is wrong with HF?

I am done with you, I can tell you thrive on this. No since in feeding it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder