LUMBERTON UNDEFEATED???

I think this is his 7th as a head coach..give or take one or two.

I am ready to get this started I am tired of all the talking..

Oct.6th looks like the game of the year....

love ya blue' date=' "Hold on baby"[/quote']

The only district game Lumberton has a shot at winning makes it the game of the year? :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Lumbertonian (or former one at least), but I think my fellow Raider fans need to calm down with the claims of doing this or that. Lumberton has a long way to go. I would love to see the Raiders become a repsected football program and get the community involved and interested. Its hard to get large crowds right now because we have a losing reputation and most of the people in Lumberton have just moved there in the last few years and feel no connection with the community, school, etc. Most of the people at the games when I still lived there were going to see the band or the Raiderettes and their oil derrick routine.

When I was in L-town everyone expected the team to lose and I think the players did as well. It would be nice if they could start believing they could compete with other teams. From some of the statements on here it appears that that might be changing. I would just be cautious in the claims made.

That was well said Lonestar..I always root for the underdog, probably because where I am from, we usually are the underdog..

But that was well said and I have respect for that..I will calm down on my fun I am having with the other people from Lumberton.

Good luck to Lumberton and Ihope yall have a great season..I am just ready to watch some football no matter who it is!

I am a senior at lumberton hs and no I'm not playing this year but I played my freshmen year on the freshmen team and went 0-10 and my sophmore year on JV and went 0-10 and my Junior year played on JV and we had alot of the class of 08 on there and went undefeated. We beat Nederland but atleast 17 at home and beat PN-G at the reservation! We didn't get the chance to play Vidor though. I tell you what though I am looking forward to seeing us play Vidor. I predict Lumberton 35-21. Vidor has owned us overall last time we won I believe was 3 years ago 33-0 at Vidor. I know people start talking this and that but anything can happen. I mean who would have had George Mason in the Final Four? It's sports ANYTHING can happen!

Hey guys some of these guys are parents on here and they are excited about this year and, would love to see us win some games this year about 85% of our players either worked out or did some sort of sport, im not on here talkin trash or anything but I am gonna say we will upset some teams if we get beat we will learnn and go at it the next game but i know from right now we will have a good team, im not sayin we are gonna whip the crap outta people but we will give yall a hard fought game but good luck to yall and piratefan see you Oct.6 for our homecomin it will be a good one ill tell you that and once again good luck to everyone

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder