Dayton vs Lumberton Game type scrimmage - Sat. 8/23

I think the game type scrimmage was a great warm up for Dayton last Sat. I believe the Lumberton/Dayton scrimmage is the same format is so its about as close to a rematch that we are gonna get for a while, at least the first half anyway. Only the  kicking and punt game is slow motion other than that full speed, a turnover is turnover. Lets here some predictions.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 Mary we need to plan on making the trip.  I can use a good smile.

Wouldn't miss this one! We can sit right in the middle of the L-Train and cheer for the D-Train because you know the D-Train probably won't have a chance because of that one point loss last year. HA HA HA HA!  Whatever..........would like to be on the L-Train's bus after the game when Dayton has just totally humiliated them.  It's ashame that this game didn't take place on their site because im sure after it's over the L-Train will blame it on the venue. C'mon, somebody post the score from last year, haven't seen it yet!  :D

Choo Choo

It's a shame that the D-Train and L-Train talk is only over  a scrimmage.  It is also a shame it will probably die out after a shameful beat down.  Well maybe in two years after another realignment we can stoke the engine again and bust the L-train off the track.

Guest band of brothers

Wouldn't miss this one! We can sit right in the middle of the L-Train and cheer for the D-Train because you know the D-Train probably won't have a chance because of that one point loss last year. HA HA HA HA!  Whatever..........would like to be on the L-Train's bus after the game when Dayton has just totally humiliated them.  It's ashame that this game didn't take place on their site because im sure after it's over the L-Train will blame it on the venue. C'mon, somebody post the score from last year, haven't seen it yet!  :D

I'll bet you were one of the dayton fans who left the stands a little early last year! for your sake, I hope dayton does well because if they lose this [scrimmage] it will set the tone for your whole season! if lumberton wins, and they have a really good chance, you guys will blame it all on your loss on defense. that is the beauty of it all, lumberton has nothing to lose, dayton does. hmmmm, I feel pressure!

I'll bet you were one of the dayton fans who left the stands a little early last year! for your sake, I hope dayton does well because if they lose this [scrimmage] it will set the tone for your whole season! if lumberton wins, and they have a really good chance, you guys will blame it all on your loss on defense. that is the beauty of it all, lumberton has nothing to lose, dayton does. hmmmm, I feel pressure!

Bout'time we got a response, but no score posted from last year?  I bet there are members of the L-train that have that score tatooed on their body somewhere as much as i seen it posted last year.  It'll be a good test just like WOS was for dem'broncs but I just really think the L-Train doesn't realize what they are about to get into, but hey, congrats on last years win, ya'll didn't put your basketball shoes up yet did ya?

Guest band of brothers

Bout'time we got a response, but no score posted from last year?  I bet there are members of the L-train that have that score tatooed on their body somewhere as much as i seen it posted last year.  It'll be a good test just like WOS was for dem'broncs but I just really think the L-Train doesn't realize what they are about to get into, but hey, congrats on last years win, ya'll didn't put your basketball shoes up yet did ya?

No,no tatoos, just a win on the books!

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

[/q

Look...Just because the Dayton fans have been making excuses for almost a year now doesn't mean that Lumberton will make any after this SCRIMMAGE. I think you talk about last years score more than any of the Lumberton fans. Everytime I see you post it's about last years game & score. Get over it! You people just couldn't be a good sport and congratulate the other team you have to come on here and make excuses and HATE on anybody that posts anything about Lumberton and make this SCRIMMAGE out to be the equivalent of the Super Bowl or something. Grow UP! Quit bringing up last year, it's over now. If Dayton does better in this SCRIMMAGE then so be it. Good for them. I don't think it matters who wins or loses...we will have to hear about last years so called FLUKE for eternity regardless of the outcome Sat.

Guest band of brothers

ozenfinest must be jumping on a different band wagon since Ozen isnt very good anymore

not at all........you guys just wont have a wagon to jump on since lumberton is only going to be a one hit wonder

ozen is still searching for the spotlight they fell out of long, long ago.and as far as hits go, you guys will find out soon enough!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami