OZEN

I heard that Oz en won 3 scores to 2.

Darn, they let Jones score twice?  Hope it wasn't on the first team D...

even if they scored twice on your first team it really doesn't mean that your D wont be outstanding scrimages a lot of the times will let the offense run 16 straight offensive plays so even a bad offense could score on a good D because they get so many tries. that's why i dint understand how so many people can get on here and talk smack about other teams because theirs scored 3 or 4 touchdowns that's not that hard to do in a scrimmage

I heard that Ozen won 3 scores to 2.

Darn, they let Jones score twice?  Hope it wasn't on the first team D...

na it wasnt on the first team D they did score once on the first team D though.........our DB had a kill shot on the reciever but he went for the ball and missed and jones player caught it and took it for six

in your  opinion how did they look?

our offense looked ok......i say ok because the run game wasnt there at all but when we passed the ball we had plenty of sucess.......willie caught two passes for about 60 yards and our other reciever had like a 30 yard pass........on defense the front seven was stout! we was hitting their running backs in the backfield and causing fumbles........heck after awhile they stopped running the ball.........we really need to tighten up in the secondary though

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder