Sept. 5th- Dawgs gonna stop K-ville's win streak?!?

Guest dawg4life

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japer will win this by 14 to 21 pts. K Ville is way over rated. Im by no means trying to dis respect their program but since I was a kid it was always K Ville is getting better and better and I kept waiting but they were always at the brink. GO Dogs

I cant wait until K Ville comes to Newton and them Eagles take em for a ride they will never forget!!!

Guest rykerx144

Japer will win this by 14 to 21 pts. K Ville is way over rated. Im by no means trying to dis respect their program but since I was a kid it was always K Ville is getting better and better and I kept waiting but they were always at the brink. GO Dogs

I cant wait until K Ville comes to Newton and them Eagles take em for a ride they will never forget!!!

Ask Jasper how overrated they have been the last two years!!! if anyone knows they will lol....I hope you dont think that Newton will dominate Kirbyville this year.  I predict Kirbyville will not only beat newton but will beat them by more than 14 points and then you can go back to your trailer in Newton and tell whoever has been telling you that since you was a kid that they was right this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

the wildcats will do the same thing they did in the playoffs last year.  They will come in thinking they can beat anybody which is ok to have confidence, but then they will start talking smack on the field just like they did last year. (two warnings by the refs in their last game of the season) then get their tails handed to them.  Sorry Kirbyville is just known for that.  They are not a gracious team when they win. Which is why most people like to see the wildcats get smacked.

Guest rykerx144

the wildcats will do the same thing they did in the playoffs last year.  They will come in thinking they can beat anybody which is ok to have confidence, but then they will start talking smack on the field just like they did last year. (two warnings by the refs in their last game of the season) then get their tails handed to them.  Sorry Kirbyville is just known for that.  They are not a gracious team when they win. Which is why most people like to see the wildcats get smacked.

I dont think there is anything wrong with going into a big game with confidence thinking you can beat anyone, besides it looks like you are backing a team that is notorious for talking smack(Jasper).  I also know that the game your saying they lost in the playoffs was to a team that went on to the state finals.  I also know that your bulldogs was sitting at home that week watching because they had already had their tails handed to them. I also believe that most people (like you) that like to see the wildcats get smacked is from a larger (more than twice the size actually) school that has had their tails handed to them by the smaller school and that is what has got them not liking the Wildcats.

OK K-VILLE YOU JUST WORRY ABOUT D.B. JUST KEEP YOUR EYE'S ON HIM ALL NIGHT AND SEE IF YOU WIN JUST KEEP ON THINKN HE'S ALL WE GOT!!!!!!

Just because they have their eyes on him does not mean they can catch him.  ;)  He is fast, but definitely not faster than sight.  ;)

K VILLE again is way over rated!!!! Last reply I made "rykerx 144" said that kirbyville will beat Newton by more than 14 pts! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!  Please tell me when is the last time kirbyville beat Newton? Its been 20 yrs. Jasper has a good squad this yr and they will give kirbyville a good spankin.  Go Dogs

K VILLE again is way over rated!!!! Last reply I made "rykerx 144" said that kirbyville will beat Newton by more than 14 pts! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!  Please tell me when is the last time kirbyville beat Newton? Its been 20 yrs. Jasper has a good squad this yr and they will give kirbyville a good spankin.  Go Dogs

Dude you living in the past, Kirbyville has only played Newton a couple of times under Coach Alvarez. The last time we played Newton was in 2003 and a couple of mental mistakes cost us the game. Jasper appears to have a nice squad this year, but don't get too cocky because it might cost you a pot of fresh crow!!!! Kirbyville still dangerous so keep that in mind and for the "spankin" I can promise you it won't happen. Oh by the way, as for Kirbyville being "overated" so you say, that is the same reaction or thoughts I had about Jasper these past couple yrs.

Dude you living in the past, Kirbyville has only played Newton a couple of times under Coach Alvarez. The last time we played Newton was in 2003 and a couple of mental mistakes cost us the game. Jasper appears to have a nice squad this year, but don't get too cocky because it might cost you a pot of fresh crow!!!! Kirbyville still dangerous so keep that in mind and for the "spankin" I can promise you it won't happen. Oh by the way, as for Kirbyville being "overated" so you say, that is the same reaction or thoughts I had about Jasper these past couple yrs.

When people think about Jasper they say man that is a powerhouse program.Kirbyville is just now for the past couple years getting the same kind of talk yea we have had a few bad years but we have more better years than Kirbyville.But hay i like Coach Alvarez he was my coach in jasper and still to this day when he see's me he speak's to me he's a good coach.He has turn kirbyville in to a strong program.But Jasper will take this one!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was in Jasper in the 80's and early 90's, Kirbyville had good teams and even made deep playoff runs. Jasper was one of the two strongest sub-5A programs in the area with West Orange being the other. Both of those schools routinely beat 5A teams year in and year out and would have beat those Kirbyville teams soundly no matter how good the Wildcats were. Why? They had depth and were at least two-deep at every position on the field. The Mustangs and Bulldogs had people on their freshman and JV squads that were just as good as almost anybody that started for Kirbyville. Both teams just ran the ball down your throat and used that depth to wear you down.

My point is that Jasper hasn't had the depth that it normally has in its program from high school all the way down through 7th grade until now. We're starting to see that change since Coach Brooks returned and most of us knew that the day he decided to come back, the days of losing to smaller programs like Kirbyville were numbered. When he took over in 2000, the program was in pretty bad shape and he struggled to a 3-8 season, but the next year the Bulldogs matched their deepest run ever in going to the 4A quarterfinals with the most explosive offense in school history. Coach Lauve took what Brooks started and almost won us a state title. He deserves a lot of credit also.

It looks like the same thing is happening again. Jasper was down for a couple of years, but we're coming back. It remains to be seen whether or not we'll be as good as we were back in '01 when the momentum shifted, but if we are Kirbyville won't beat us this year and it might not even be close. I like Kirbyville and Coach Alvarez is a first-class guy, but when Jasper is running on all cylinders Kirbyville can't match up. It's as simple as that...

When I was in Jasper in the 80's and early 90's, Kirbyville had good teams and even made deep playoff runs. Jasper was one of the two strongest sub-5A programs in the area with West Orange being the other. Both of those schools routinely beat 5A teams year in and year out and would have beat those Kirbyville teams soundly no matter how good the Wildcats were. Why? They had depth and were at least two-deep at every position on the field. The Mustangs and Bulldogs had people on their freshman and JV squads that were just as good as almost anybody that started for Kirbyville. Both teams just ran the ball down your throat and used that depth to wear you down.

My point is that Jasper hasn't had the depth that it normally has in its program from high school all the way down through 7th grade until now. We're starting to see that change since Coach Brooks returned and most of us knew that the day he decided to come back, the days of losing to smaller programs like Kirbyville were numbered. When he took over in 2000, the program was in pretty bad shape and he struggled to a 3-8 season, but the next year the Bulldogs matched their deepest run ever in going to the 4A quarterfinals with the most explosive offense in school history. Coach Lauve took what Brooks started and almost won us a state title. He deserves a lot of credit also.

It looks like the same thing is happening again. Jasper was down for a couple of years, but we're coming back. It remains to be seen whether or not we'll be as good as we were back in '01 when the momentum shifted, but if we are Kirbyville won't beat us this year and it might not even be close. I like Kirbyville and Coach Alvarez is a first-class guy, but when Jasper is running on all cylinders Kirbyville can't match up. It's as simple as that...

GOOD POINT

Guest bballdude

Ask Jasper how overrated they have been the last two years!!! if anyone knows they will lol....I hope you dont think that Newton will dominate Kirbyville this year.  I predict Kirbyville will not only beat newton but will beat them by more than 14 points and then you can go back to your trailer in Newton and tell whoever has been telling you that since you was a kid that they was right this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Another fine, quality post my friend.  ::)

You sound real stupid on your post, when Jasper first moved down to 3A they struggled to beat a very good Kirbyville football team. Jasper may have a good team this year, but Kirbyville will be well coached and the most important thing.....heart!!!! We aren't taking any prisoners this year. Kirbyville by 14+

hey k-ville fans. i have one thing 2 ask. if you r so good then why did jack want to come 2 jasper? because he wants 2 win. we have our bumps and bruises just like every one has. but when u have a coach like jack u should try and keep him. he will be gone after this year. but u want bet jasper this year. if we had d b last year. u would of lost. this kid is very special. he played only 6 games last year. rushed 4 over a thousand yards 22 tds. threw 4 over a thousand yards 12 tds and only 3 ints. that's very good stats if u ask me. but hes not all we got. u just keep thinking that's all we have .dogs just think of one game at a time we have a tough match Thursday. take one game at a time. k-ville good luck this year hope u win it all except 1 game. we may bark but the bites what counts. lets go dogs

Guest dawg4life

;D my prediction has already been posted...............so now time to give some smackright since they wont act right to wildcat fans who .........i truly hope this year can be the year they actually see what an experience it is to make past the third round of the playoffs (since they never have!!!! ;D)

jasper vs k-ville - 21 overall meetings.......jasper 18 wins k-ville 3 (19 after this year for jasper)

jasper 38 playoff appearances to k-ville what only 13(we could not make it for 25 yrs and the cats would just be catching up!!!!LOL!)

jasper has only been a 3A school since what '02  and was a small 4A for many years and still competed very well ..........with the numbers to prove it......so the whining about enrollment is to be hush mouth..........for you wildcats.......cause yall have never been higher than a 3A and dont come close to overall wins, win %, playoff appearances, or the depth in the playoffs that the DOGS have............!!! by the way Newton spanks yall big time this year as well.............. :o

;D my prediction has already been posted...............so now time to give some smackright since they wont act right to wildcat fans who .........i truly hope this year can be the year they actually see what an experience it is to make past the third round of the playoffs (since they never have!!!! ;D)

jasper vs k-ville - 21 overall meetings.......jasper 18 wins k-ville 3 (19 after this year for jasper)

jasper 38 playoff appearances to k-ville what only 13(we could not make it for 25 yrs and the cats would just be catching up!!!!LOL!)

jasper has only been a 3A school since what '02  and was a small 4A for many years and still competed very well ..........with the numbers to prove it......so the whining about enrollment is to be hush mouth..........for you wildcats.......cause yall have never been higher than a 3A and dont come close to overall wins, win %, playoff appearances, or the depth in the playoffs that the DOGS have............!!! by the way Newton spanks yall big time this year as well.............. :o

Jasper fixing to get the same thing they got last year. Dominique is the only stand out player on your scrub team. Kirbyville will be packing a better defense than before with some speed in the backfield. 38 playoff appearances with nothing to show for. Oh by the way, Carthage spanks yall big!!!

LOL! 14-0 is struggling? I have never seen a team talk so much about a game they didn't even score in.   ;D

Kirbyville had several missed opportunities to score. Jasper was averaging what.....60 points almost every game that year. They didn't impress me with that 14-0 win. It was 7-0 late in the 4th quarter and then yall finally score another touchdown.

probably b/c jasper as you say is such a powerhouse and they have yet to prove it. I remember watching a 42-20 blowout of jasper at the "boneyard" (lol) and during the third quarter the home stands were clearing out.  How loyal the fans of jasper are, not to mention it was their homecoming.  guess they were getting to celebrate (my bad) ya'll lost, sorry bout that!

Guest dawg4life

probably b/c jasper as you say is such a powerhouse and they have yet to prove it. I remember watching a 42-20 blowout of jasper at the "boneyard" (lol) and during the third quarter the home stands were clearing out.  How loyal the fans of jasper are, not to mention it was their homecoming.  guess they were getting to celebrate (my bad) ya'll lost, sorry bout that!

;D THE DOGS went on to play in the state championship that year .......man talk about awesome..........our boys playing in front of about 10 to 12 thousand people...though a two point loss it is considered one of the best Texas high school games ever played..............but k-ville fans wouldnt know anything about that type of experience in football..........cause in their 13 playoff trips.............he he they never made it past the third round...............LOL..........beating us that year and any other is year is yalls STATE game.......what all three wins all time you have against us..........................lol....................and i am not sorry about that.......... 3rd round drop outs..............

That's ok dawg4life, we didn't  make it past the 3rd round, but there were those that didn't make it to the 3rd round.  If we had, I'm sure that there wouldn't have been as  many of you to be supportive of us in football or baseball , as I was and others , when you went on to victory.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder