Dayton vs WOS predictions???

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

I would go with Lil Ole 3A WO-S but Dayton is 2-0 in Scrimmages against WO-S and WO-S is 2-0 against Dayton in real games.  :D

Like i've said before, scrimmages are just practices against another team and no real indication how they would result in a real game. This should be a very good and intense scrimmage between two really good teams.

Both of these coaches see this as an opportunity to basically get in another game. that's why its a 4 qtr game scrimmage. The more games you can play the better. The only difference between tomorrow and a real game is that they will not go full speed in the kicking game.

I would go with Lil Ole 3A WO-S but Dayton is 2-0 in Scrimmages against WO-S and WO-S is 2-0 against Dayton in real games.  :D

WOS and Dayton have always played game scrimmages. They were both part of a couple of Jamborees back in the 90's, the results of which I can't remember. In 2001, WOS won their game scrimmage with Dayton 24-7. In 2004, Dayton won at their place 26-21 and in 2005, they played to a 14-14 tie at WOS. Unless I'm forgetting one, the actual scrimmage record (if anyone even keeps one) is 1-1-1. ;D

Like i've said before, scrimmages are just practices against another team and no real indication how they would result in a real game. This should be a very good and intense scrimmage between two really good teams.

Both of these coaches see this as an opportunity to basically get in another game. that's why its a 4 qtr game scrimmage. The more games you can play the better. The only difference between tomorrow and a real game is that they will not go full speed in the kicking game.

It is a game scrimmage with the intentions of doing several things. Get the returning players warmed up and the youngster some game experience. I think this situation is great for both teams. You get see how you measure up against another very good team and again see your new players go against a real opponent. But, neither of these coaches is OK with losing scrimmage or not.  :) It will be a good "game" to watch I am sure.

It is a game scrimmage with the intentions of doing several things. Get the returning players warmed up and the youngster some game experience. I think this situation is great for both teams. You get see how you measure up against another very good team and again see your new players go against a real opponent. But, neither of these coaches is OK with losing scrimmage or not.  :) It will be a good "game" to watch I am sure.

I am ready!!  ;) You guys wanting to do some sort of meet and greet?

We (WOS) will not risk any injuries for a scrimmage. Look for some of the young to play alot.

Well, if that's true, it will be a change from years past. I've been watching them for as long as I can remember and the starters usually get the reps for the first 3 qtrs.

i look 4 wo-s to try and put the ball in the air thay MUST get that part down tonight .wo-s coaching staff will be taking a good LONG LOOK at it and see where thay need help on there blocking skills. with the  wide outs the mustangs have this year it will be a shame if thay cant get that part down

I am ready!!  ;)You guys wanting to do some sort of meet and greet?

I'm up for it... time and place??

how about at the half at the east end of the field??

Sounds good.

I am ready!!  ;)You guys wanting to do some sort of meet and greet?

I'm up for it... time and place??

how about at the half at the east end of the field??

I like that WO-S has scheduled a real test in a game like scrimmage.  They may not see many, if any, teams of this caliber in the regular season.  Dayton should also benefit and the starters will see a lot of action.  Who wins is anybody's guess, this is for bragging rights and preseason hype anyway.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298