how much does OU suck?

Producing football players? ;)

I haven't produced any football players yet.  My boys are still young.

Oh, I get it.  You're talking about Oklahoma.  ; > )  Hahahaha

Well, considering that the population of texas is more than 7 times that of Oklahoma, I would expect more football players from texas.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think Texas only produces great football players because of its population, then you need to get off of the football boards!!! Come on OUfan just admit the state of Texas produces great football players. OU knows it along with every other football team in the nation, that's why you find a Texas player on most  every D1 team!! WOS produces more D1 players than Oklahoma City, guess which is bigger! ;D Oh by the way I just looked it up OU has signed more Texas players this year than any other out of state team and signed more Texans than kids from Oklahoma!! :D I don't care how many players are in a state, colleges only sign the good ones, that's why they come to TEXAS!!!!

If you think Texas only produces great football players because of its population, then you need to get off of the football boards!!! Come on OUfan just admit the state of Texas produces great football players. OU knows it along with every other football team in the nation, that's why you find a Texas player on most  every D1 team!! WOS produces more D1 players than Oklahoma City, guess which is bigger! ;D Oh by the way I just looked it up OU has signed more Texas players this year than any other out of state team and signed more Texans than kids from Oklahoma!! :D I don't care how many players are in a state, colleges only sign the good ones, that's why they come to TEXAS!!!!

You are putting words in my mouth.  I never said that texas doesn't produce great football players.  I'm only saying they have to go play somewhere other than texas schools because of the quantity.  And yes, there is a correlation to the amount of players produced in texas as compared to most other states because of their population.  Oklahoma produces a fiar amount of D1 football players too.  Just not near the amount of texas.

I will not get off of any football board because someone says so.  I will continue to annoy you all if I feel the need.  BTW, Oklahoma has produced several high caliber D1 performers this decade.

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!!!

First I never told you to get off the board, that was a way to question what you were saying,sorry I forgot you are from OK. :D Second, your sole reason for being on this thread is to rile and annoy people from Texas,I have read your post!! My point  is population has nothing to do with how many great players you produce. The Golden triangle has produced more pro football players than New York City!! You can have a million people but without great coaches, great training, great backing by parents and a great love of the game most kids in Texas are raised with, you won't produce great players!! Oh by the way I never thought I would say this but this year I will be pulling for the Horns over the Sooners because of your post. I was the only other sooner fan on here and you ruined that! :o Hook Em!!! ;D

First I never told you to get off the board, that was a way to question what you were saying,sorry I forgot you are from OK. :D Second, your sole reason for being on this thread is to rile and annoy people from Texas,I have read your post!! My point  is population has nothing to do with how many great players you produce. The Golden triangle has produced more pro football players than New York City!! You can have a million people but without great coaches, great training, great backing by parents and a great love of the game most kids in Texas are raised with, you won't produce great players!! Oh by the way I never thought I would say this but this year I will be pulling for the Horns over the Sooners because of your post. I was the only other sooner fan on here and you ruined that! :o Hook Em!!! ;D

Now your talking MMSLB. Jump on the wagon...HOOK 'EM HORNS !  ;D

Besides, OU sucks anyway.  ;)

This is gonna be a battle Eagle. On gameday the first time they show Mack on the sideline clapping and spitting ( he does do that alot  :D) or Brent Musburger starts talking about his man crush on Colt " Colt what a great name for a QB from Texas, did you know Colt and Shipley are best buddies and go hunting and fishing together  :D" It is gonna be hard not to turn back !!! ;D

I will be glad when Texas shows the Nation who Should Of been in the NC game Last Year..You would think OU Would get tired of Losing in the Big Game..

O and i wish Mack Could Have scooped up Franks and Haynes..

UT already showed that, 45-35

I guess I will not watch the OU-Texas game. First OUfan insults my state so bad I decide to pull for UT,then Gabe and Eagle after I say Hook Em Horns, turn on me with their comments !! Between now and Oct. I will have to come up with a way they both can lose this game !!! ;D

I guess I will not watch the OU-Texas game. First OUfan insults my state so bad I decide to pull for UT,then Gabe and Eagle after I say Hook Em Horns, turn on me with their comments !! Between now and Oct. I will have to come up with a way they both can lose this game !!! ;D

I see you enough that I can buy you off to be a UT for the day  :D

Yeah but the price will be high !!!! :D But the OUfan guy really made it tough by bringing out my state pride!! Anyone should know you can pull for any team you want to, but when you attack the state of Texas, Longhorns , Aggies, Red Raiders and all other Texans will stand together!!! So OU sucks !!!! ;D

Yeah but the price will be high !!!! :D But the OUfan guy really made it tough by bringing out my state pride!! Anyone should know you can pull for any team you want to, but when you attack the state of Texas, Longhorns , Aggies, Red Raiders and all other Texans will stand together!!! So OU sucks !!!! ;D

Preach on! Id rather A&M win any day over OU.

I'm so proud of you LB!

Turn on you  ??? ??? ??? Not ! I've already bought you a burnt Orange cap, shirt, and beer mug.  ;)

HOOK 'EM HORNS !

I was just messing with you and Gabe,Eagle!!  :D I will stand with my fellow Texans when our state is attacked, but please donate all the burnt orange stuff to charity in my name please!! ;D As your friend I would not ask you to wear maroon, please extend the same  courtesy to me! 8)

I was just messing with you and Gabe,Eagle!!  :D I will stand with my fellow Texans when our state is attacked, but please donate all the burnt orange stuff to charity in my name please!! ;D As your friend I would not ask you to wear maroon, please extend the same  courtesy to me! 8)

LOL.  :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty