This one will be good....NEWTON @ EC

INEWTON COULD NEVER PLAY A 5A B/C IT IS AGAINST UIL RULES, SO YOU WOULDN'T FIND ANYTHING IN A SEARCH.  NEWTON IS NOT SCARED OF PLAYING EC

Is that true? Is there is a rule regulating play between classes?  (Not that a 5A team would ever play a 2A team even if there were not a rule)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spin it all you want, but EC requested home & away the past two years, and Newton refused. NOW they accept. They did not want the possibility of being upset by a  stong EC team. Conversely, if they lost to some larger DETX school, it wouldn't be a such a big deal. After barely beating EC 14-7 (where EC led until late) in 2004, Newton avoided EC in 06' anf 07'. Call it whatever you want to call it. Thats the facts.

LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, Newton was a scared to death of EC last year. I know how you massacured Buna last year. And, Buna game Newton all they wanted. Lets see now, what was the scores between EC and Buna and between Buna and Newton?

We are scared to death this year of EC.

Yes, Newton was a scared to death of EC last year. I know how you massacured Buna last year. And, Buna game Newton all they wanted. Lets see now, what was the scores between EC and Buna and between Buna and Newton?

We are scared to death this year of EC.

I said this a few posts back

Anyone think that ECBucFan and Bucster might still be Stinging from the fact that The Newton Eagles were only in their district for two(2) years and took away the District Title that they had been laying claim to, Both Years, on the way to Two(2) State Title Games: which Ended Up Netting One(1) State Runner Up and One(1) State Title. As Far As I Know, No-One Here In Newton Has Called Out The Buc's Coach For Being A Coward: and I Think That We Eagles Fans Feel That The Bucs Are A Hard Working Group Of Talented Players; We Are However Tired Of Reading The Rambling Of A Couple Of Poor Sports That Are Only Trying To Start Trouble Between Two(2) Groups Of Young Men {Most Of Which Have Never Met}: Just To See If They Can Turn This Up Coming Game Into Some Kind Of Personal Grudge Match. EC / Bucster Cool Your Jets And Let The Players Do What They Do Best; Which Is Playing Their Game and Not Yours. My Hope Is That It Is A Great Game and That Everyone On The Field That Night Goes Home Healthy and Proud Of What They Have Accomplished. I Do However Believe That Newton Will Win. Please Respect The Players, They Are The Only Ones That Count.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder