Spurger

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with or without george the spurger "butt" pirates are WAY overated and will be doing good to be in the top 3 teams in district. there is a young evadale team that i think will surpise many this season and tyler copeland and his oilers not to mention HD. . . maybe after they get smoked by goodrich they will see that they are not as good as they think!!!! ;D ;D

with or without george the spurger "butt" pirates are WAY overated and will be doing good to be in the top 3 teams in district. there is a young evadale team that i think will surpise many this season and tyler copeland and his oilers not to mention HD. . . maybe after they get smoked by goodrich they will see that they are not as good as they think!!!! ;D ;D

Sounds like a Hater to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know what the final will be in Houston, but I DON"T think that it will be a blowout @ all.  And I guarantee that Spurger will not be as down as some people think.  Spurger will be a overall changed team, including players, coach, and their game itself.  Spurger will do just fine this year. ;)

I do agree w/ you on Evadale, they should have a much better year and has a good shot @ being in the top 3 along w/ Spurger ;D ;D ;D

I dont know if your showing your age are your IQ, I'm guessing around 5.

As for as George he will be one of the best players in this district.

If Spurger gets beat by 25 or wins by 1 does not matter,playing teams like goodrich,jasper,brookland,and bigsandy is tool to get

them ready for the evadales,hd,wh,and sp.  ;) ;)

Mabey you should stop by and watch a game or 2, Spurger plays brookland and jasper at 4:00 tuesday Nov 11 @ brookland then you can see how "overated" you think they are

Not real sure what Brookeland has returning but they had a solid club last year.This should be a pretty solid matchup for Brookeland and Spurger simply because neither play football and should be starting to come around.Jasper will still be playing football but will have enough athletes to put a pretty competetive team on the floor.Overall it will just be a scrimmage to let the coaches look at some folks in game situations nothing more,nothing less.

Not real sure what Brookeland has returning but they had a solid club last year.This should be a pretty solid matchup for Brookeland and Spurger simply because neither play football and should be starting to come around.Jasper will still be playing football but will have enough athletes to put a pretty competetive team on the floor.Overall it will just be a scrimmage to let the coaches look at some folks in game situations nothing more,nothing less.

So what your saying is that because its a scrimmage you can't get a idea of what kind of club your going to have.(nothing more/nothing less) :D :D

So what your saying is that because its a scrimmage you can't get a idea of what kind of club your going to have.(nothing more/nothing less) :D :D

That's not what I'm saying at all.It will certainly give you an idea of what kind of club you have but it will be a scrimmage and should be viewed as such.Each coach will look at some kids who may not have crucial roles when the real season starts.All I'm saying is the team that wins the scrimmage probably shouldn't start raising the banners yet  ;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

well i dont know that much about warren but i do know they arent that good and i do know that spurger will never be like they were last year.

Warren does have a good team! Spurger has a good team! Have you ever seen spurger and warren get it on?  IT IS INTERESTING! The points are very close everytime! But now I think Spurger has Warrens NUMBER!  I am from Warren and they have a great team. but of course I am partial to Spurger because that is where I was born and raised!  GO PIRATES!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder