Spurger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i dont think they will do good this year losing the whitakers and the sheffields.  who does that leave them with Mcgallion and Blankenship. but you never what will happen i still think they will take the district with big sandy gone but i dont think that they will make it far in the playoffs.... ;D ;D ;D

Where did George transfer to?They will definitely miss Phillip,he was a super player and more importantly a class act on and off the court.They will have some good young players who are hungry and that will make them dangerous.They still make the playoffs.I would pick them second.When Blankenship figures out how good he could be his game will go to another level and McGallion just needs a little experience.Without the youngest Whittacre boy they could have some holes on the boards.

Where did George transfer to?They will definitely miss Phillip,he was a super player and more importantly a class act on and off the court.They will have some good young players who are hungry and that will make them dangerous.They still make the playoffs.I would pick them second.When Blankenship figures out how good he could be his game will go to another level and McGallion just needs a little experience.Without the youngest Whittacre boy they could have some holes on the boards.

Woodville.

CATMAN you r smart i am from spurger or woodville and ill c u in state if big sandy makes it o ya and for all you'll that thinks George is leaving he isn't he is staying lol i beat everyone in this district was happy that he was leaving but youll got to wait three more years before he leaves o ya i'm not for sure but i think that McGallion will be ready he looked pretty solid this year in summer league and daniel will get his head own straight by district hoppefully

yea i dont think they will do good this year losing the whitakers and the sheffields.  who does that leave them with Mcgallion and Blankenship. but you never what will happen i still think they will take the district with big sandy gone but i dont think that they will make it far in the playoffs.... ;D ;D ;D

The only person spurger is really losing is Phillip the sheffield turned the ball over way to much. Sure JT scored during the regular season but not very much in the playoffs and pate didn't evan score during the regular season all he was is defense. Daniel and john will make up for them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

CATMAN you r smart i am from spurger or woodville and ill c u in state if big sandy makes it o ya and for all you'll that thinks George is leaving he isn't he is staying lol i beat everyone in this district was happy that he was leaving but youll got to wait three more years before he leaves o ya i'm not for sure but i think that McGallion will be ready he looked pretty solid this year in summer league and daniel will get his head own straight by district hoppefully

I WILL SEE YOU @ THE HD GAME,WHEN SPURGER COME TO HD    I NO YOU ARE GLAD GEORGE IS STAYING @ SPURGER  ;D ;D ;D

1.SPURGER    2.HD    3.SP        WH PLAYS EVERYBODY CLOSE @ HOME    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

The only person spurger is really losing is Phillip the sheffield turned the ball over way to much. Sure JT scored during the regular season but not very much in the playoffs and pate didn't evan score during the regular season all he was is defense. Daniel and john will make up for them ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mcgallion is just a cocky kid who thinks he is awesome... and he isnt :D :D

1.SPURGER    2.HD     3.SP        WH PLAYS EVERYBODY CLOSE @ HOME     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thank you cat man 1st person bside a SP player to think we make the playoffs ;D

if they hav george then i think they wud hav the 2nd spot

no way WH doesnt make the playoffs they will be a little better this year then they were last year and they almost upset spurger last year and no offense to spurger but they are no where near the team they were last year

Yeah West Hardin has a chance to beat any body at home especially when the fouls are 33 to 15... thats for the whole game

McGallion does have some confidence issues sometimes but his only a sophmore and if ur jealous about his skills y dont u ask ur coach to get a warm up game with them this year i want to c u try to guard him when u get off the bench

1.SPURGER    2.HD     3.SP        WH PLAYS EVERYBODY CLOSE @ HOME     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

thank you cat man 1st person bside a SP player to think we make the playoffs ;D

if they hav george then i think they wud hav the 2nd spot

well i guess im the second person i think you'll can take third to you'lls guards are pretty rounded

I WILL SEE YOU @ THE HD GAME,WHEN SPURGER COME TO HD     I NO YOU ARE GLAD GEORGE IS STAYING @ SPURGER  ;D ;D ;D

yeah im pretty glad that george is staying and ill come up and say hey bc i think i know who u r but idk i might make a full of my self calling everybody catman in hull

McGallion does have some confidence issues sometimes but his only a sophmore and if ur jealous about his skills y dont u ask ur coach to get a warm up game with them this year i want to c u try to guard him when u get off the bench

I doubt the warm up game will happen.. but i would demolish him..he is chubby and slow..he sucks at shooting.. the only thing he is good at is passing..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder