Spurger

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If WH gets anyone that can shoot and get a little of the pressure off Tyler they could go to the head of the class.HD will be in there 2nd year with Jason and he will get everything they have to give.I like Spurger's playoff chances with George staying in town but they will miss  Phillip and the 2 Sheffield boys more than they realize.They are gonna be pretty young this year.SP is a mystery,it just depends on which school of Sharks show up.Evadale may muddy the picture up with an upset or two and HI rounds out the district in the cellar.The bottom line is 3 playoff spots and 4 clubs who are pretty close.I'm gonna get a ticket and enjoy the season.Good luck to all the clubs.

If WH gets anyone that can shoot and get a little of the pressure off Tyler they could go to the head of the class.HD will be in there 2nd year with Jason and he will get everything they have to give.I like Spurger's playoff chances with George staying in town but they will miss  Phillip and the 2 Sheffield boys more than they realize.They are gonna be pretty young this year.SP is a mystery,it just depends on which school of Sharks show up.Evadale may muddy the picture up with an upset or two and HI rounds out the district in the cellar.The bottom line is 3 playoff spots and 4 clubs who are pretty close.I'm gonna get a ticket and enjoy the season.Good luck to all the clubs.

It suckz but now Sabine doesnt take trans.(well atleast not for the high school)if ur tryin to say it depends on what trans we get.what yall saw last year will be the same team just with about 3 jv players add

Copeland is hands down the best and most dominate player in the district period. If he gets any help and if anyone else steps up like they are capable of then WH will be tough to beat and before anyone says anything please educate yourselves and learn how to properly spell and structure sentences. Let the fun begin!

Just wondering if anyone has any stats for Spurger's returning players?I have watched them a lot over the last few years and the bulk of there scoring came from Phillip and the Sheffield kid. Blankenship looked like he could score at times last year but I really don't know how many PPG or RBS any of the returning kids had.Help us out here courtside if you have info on George,McGallion and Blankenship.

I dont have any books in front of me from last year,but going on memory

George  12 to 14ppg, 10 to 15 rbs,  18 rbs against cayuga, 21 rbs against SP

Blankenship about 15 ppg coming off the bench, 8 rbs

Chase 8 to 10 ppg, 4 to 5 rbs, 10 to 12 assist pg

Chase and George was freshmen  and Blankenship a soph.

These guys are going to be a big part of the team,but just part of the team.

John Gossit a very good gaurd that hardly ever turns the ball over and shoots the three ball well

when given the chance.Key people that I think will move to the varsity(JMO)Todd,Kacey,Forrest

all shoot the ball very well.And a hard working, aggresive young man named Shane Rawls.

That is about the best I can give you right now whsalum. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder