Liberty vs. Bridge City week 0 predictions?

AFC77

Panthers will win!

It may be another close game but panthers will win.

I agree AFC, the backs we have this year are faster, and i really cant wait to see Gibbs run the ball!

He will have a HUGE season if he can just hold on to it!

Jeff Gibbs was amazing running the ball last year untill the fumbles took him out of the lineup. He's got so much speed and talent though that you have to have him somewhere in the lineup. Personally I think he's a very good cornerback on defense if he doesn't make it on offense.

I agree 3aPantherfan if he will hold onto it we will have sucess with him...and we have a few other running backs new to the varsity level that are just as good as with with just a little more size.

Hey AFC77, whats the offensive and defensive lines look like for this year. What are the sizes of these guys.

Panthers will win!

It may be another close game but panthers will win.

I agree AFC, the backs we have this year are faster, and i really cant wait to see Gibbs run the ball!

He will have a HUGE season if he can just hold on to it!

Jeff Gibbs was amazing running the ball last year untill the fumbles took him out of the lineup. He's got so much speed and talent though that you have to have him somewhere in the lineup. Personally I think he's a very good cornerback on defense if he doesn't make it on offense.

I totally agree!

Hey WES the offinsive line is looking good. We are still trying to get use to the new offense some but got most the kinks worked out. The defensive line is looking really good. They have good speed and are also decent size. They will definitly be  better than last season and making more tackles.

And no CrackerJack Gibbs isnt the one with the big thighs.

coach, we actually do have some speed. exspecially on D. we were watchin film the other day of our practice and i thought we were definitly quicker than last year.

just to stay on topic, BC is goin down. along with Hardin...

hey slimbo..weve been making fun of hardin all week.....that refer to that yard they call a stadium, as the HOUSE OF STING!!!!!!!!!! LOL HAHAHAHAHA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder