Barbers Hill

Guest etbu

Don't agree with the Chronicle's prediction of being only above the two new schools, but I don't believe this will be the year they get back into the playoffs.

I think that if will be in this order:

Dayton-undefeated district champs

Crosby

North Forest

GP or BH- this one is the toss up

CE King

GC Memorial

KP

Sorry BH, not this year. But that is also why you play the games on the field not on the internet. ANYTHING can happen.

Don't agree with the Chronicle's prediction of being only above the two new schools, but I don't believe this will be the year they get back into the playoffs.

I think that it will be in this order:

Dayton-undefeated district champs

Crosby

North Forest

GP or BH- this one is the toss up

CE King

GC Memorial

Do 4 teams go to the playoffs this year ? If so, I say BH is in the playoffs. I agree, for the most part, w/ your predictions..

Mine :

Dayton

Crosby

N. Forest

BH

GP

CE King

K Park

GC Memorial

KP

Sorry BH, not this year. But that is also why you play the games on the field not on the internet. ANYTHING can happen.

Easy on my people from Marhsall will you? Ha

No promises.  ;) ;) ;)

You guys must be pumped moving down to 4A! I know it won't be the same as 5A ball ,but I can see the Lobo's making some serious noise in 4A! This will be a great opprotunity for BH so I'm glad they scheduled the game! SFA is a long trip but I'll be making the drive.

You guys must be pumped moving down to 4A! I know it won't be the same as 5A ball ,but I can see the Lobo's making some serious noise in 4A! This will be a great opprotunity for BH so I'm glad they scheduled the game! SFA is a long trip but I'll be making the drive.

No doubt. I'm more excited about not having to waste so much gas going to Mesquite every Friday night, honestly. ;) Will be fun seeing some old district mates and plus we get to face three teams we've never even played during the regular season.

SFA is a great location and I'm very excited about returning there. How big of a crowd should I expect from the Barbers Hill side? I have no idea how far it is away from Nacogdoches but I'm assuming it's about half way between LGV and BH.

No doubt. I'm more excited about not having to waste so much gas going to Mesquite every Friday night, honestly. ;) Will be fun seeing some old district mates and plus we get to face three teams we've never even played during the regular season.

SFA is a great location and I'm very excited about returning there. How big of a crowd should I expect from the Barbers Hill side? I have no idea how far it is away from Nacogdoches but I'm assuming it's about half way between LGV and BH.

The Hill should be represented well, not sure of numbers but they have great fan suport.

BH is about 136 miles from SFA! BH usually travels pretty well. We just moved up to 4A two years ago ,so we are one of the smallest 4A's in the state ,but the school has tons of pride and will come to play. I have know idea how well we will match up against the Lobos hopefully it will not be to much of a blowout by the Lobos >:(  It will be a great experiance whatever the outcome and should only make BH a better team!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder