Barbers Hill

Guest etbu

Any word on BH and how they are looking? I still think with their passing game and Coaching staff they can finish as high as second in their district. Good luck to the Eagles and hope you guys  have a great season.  ;D

Thanks Bro :) Hope the Falcons wreck our old district and take out those pesky Panthers!! No offense Liberty ,but Huffman has this day marked on the schedule for some payback  ;D

I haven't heard much about this years team except what i have read. It seems like we will have solid lines and Carmona should be a threat on the ground or air with a good line. I don't know who will get the RB spot ,but that position will be very important for BH's sucess this year! Sounds like Price is doing a coach shuffle to try and spice things up this year, so we will see how that goes. Personnaly I think BH gets the third spot behind Dayton and Crosby, but CE King and North Forest will try and keep the Eagles home!

Anyway it should be a great season with BH playing 7 new teams that haven't played before!!!

It is gonna be a good season new teams, new district, brand new schools, its gonna be good.

Yep its gonna be hard watching BH and Dayton play! I have been a Dayton fan for a while! It's gonna feal wierd to root against the Broncos (Aleast one game anyway).

It is gonna be a good season new teams, new district, brand new schools, its gonna be good.

Yep its gonna be hard watching BH and Dayton play! I have been a Dayton fan for a while! It's gonna feal wierd to root against the Broncos (Aleast one game anyway).

I can't say I have always been a BH fan but, I was plum tickled when BH rolled through all those 4A teams 2 seasons ago. I will be pulling for BH to do good this year. It will be nice if we are both in the playoffs.

I figure I would stir some things up here.

BH - You gave us a great game 2 years ago with us wining by 3. Last year, yall shocked us on the hardwood. It's time to get even again. Hope to meet yall in the playoffs!

Dayton - Yall come down here and pretty much ran this district, even beating us soundly last hear in a shut out. Yall know we have a team to compete with yall this year and we will be looking for sweet vengance. It will be sweeter if yall are still holding on to that pretty state ranking that yall have!   ;)

BH - You gave us a great game 2 years ago with us wining by 3.  Last year, yall shocked us on the hardwood.  It's time to get even again.  Hope to meet yall in the playoffs!

Dayton - Yall come down here and pretty much ran this district, even beating us soundly last hear in a shut out.  Yall know we have a team to compete with yall this year and we will be looking for sweet vengance.  It will be sweeter if yall or still holding on to that pretty state ranking that yall have!   ;)

If ya'll thought it was tough the last 2 years this year will be even worse. This ain't a good year to be seeking revenge. ;D

BH - You gave us a great game 2 years ago with us wining by 3.  Last year, yall shocked us on the hardwood.  It's time to get even again.  Hope to meet yall in the playoffs!

Dayton - Yall come down here and pretty much ran this district, even beating us soundly last hear in a shut out.  Yall know we have a team to compete with yall this year and we will be looking for sweet vengance.  It will be sweeter if yall or still holding on to that pretty state ranking that yall have!   ;)

If ya'll thought it was tough the last 2 years this year will be even worse. This ain't a good year to be seeking revenge. ;D

I'm completely aware of the task at hand and how tough the Broncos will be.  I have stated that they are on a mission to meet back up with Lake Travis.  But when you meet a team with just as much speed and athletes, anything can happen.  I think it will be a good game if.....(you know the rest! ;)  )

Dayton - Yall come down here and pretty much ran this district, even beating us soundly last hear in a shut out.  Yall know we have a team to compete with yall this year and we will be looking for sweet vengance.  It will be sweeter if yall are still holding on to that pretty state ranking that yall have!   ;)

That was a great game two years back and I think we shocked ourselfs when we beat yall on the hardwood ;D Dayton is going to be better than the last two years in my opinion! I think loosing those 5 players on D is going to hurt once they are deep in the playoffs,but should effect their district or area performance.

Bronco the reason that i have been a Bronco fan is that I had a nephew and niece graduate from there. I started follong the Broncos in 99' when yall lost a heart breaker to Lamarque in the dome!!

I'm also a Ganders fan which Central is always causing problems for!! One think I really like about Central is their Band they are LOUD and PROUD!!!

Dayton - Yall come down here and pretty much ran this district, even beating us soundly last hear in a shut out.  Yall know we have a team to compete with yall this year and we will be looking for sweet vengance.  It will be sweeter if yall are still holding on to that pretty state ranking that yall have!   ;)

That was a great game two years back and I think we shocked ourselfs when we beat yall on the hardwood ;D Dayton is going to be better than the last two years in my opinion! I think loosing those 5 players on D is going to hurt once they are deep in the playoffs,but should effect their district or area performance.

Bronco the reason that i have been a Bronco fan is that I had a nephew and niece graduate from there. I started follong the Broncos in 99' when yall lost a heart breaker to Lamarque in the dome!!

I'm also a Ganders fan which Central is always causing problems for!! One think I really like about Central is their Band they are LOUD and PROUD!!!

That happened this year actually.  I'm still sick to my stomach with that topsey turvy layup by Ybarra!!  I think football will cure me!  lol.

Yea, We have pretty much owned the Ganders over the years.  (where are you, Panamameyers? )

Our band is awesome, there is no doubt about that.  A great halftime performance is pretty much a given for my Jags.

Liberty would wreck "CRYBABY HILL CHOKE CITY" this year. no Doubt

bhfan, this is only funny to acouple of us. (assuming you remember what happened two years ago at track season with a dropped baton.)

Oh yes and if I need a reminder I can always call up YouTube and watch it again  ;D So do you think Huffman will break the panther curse this year? I miss watch BH and Liberty play it was always a good game.

ya..i think yall should move back down to 3a so we can all play again...good tymes..good tymes..

but no...i think huffman will lose to us. badly. i just hope there is enough therapists in Texas to deal with all the falcons upcoming issues...

dude your gonna have a rude awakening come october 17th, Yall are gonna get wrecked

This is a BH thread and there is a Liberty vs Huffman one. I think that Carmona has a HUGE year this year and like the Eagles chances.

Aww, c'mon 81.  Are you saying BHFAN is getting off topic again?  He never does that.  Only other posters do that, as he's quick to point out.  ;)

So, how are the Eagles looking this year, BHFAN?  Seriously...

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

Can someone tell me a little about BH? Are they mostly a passing team? Do they focus on running the ball that much? What offense do they run...the spread? What about their D? Who are their best players coming back? Fill me in.

Can someone tell me a little about BH? Are they mostly a passing team? Do they focus on running the ball that much? What offense do they run...the spread? What about their D? Who are their best players coming back? Fill me in.

BH runs the shotgun spread with the emphasis on the run.  If the QB has an arm, they may air it out this year.

Keep in mind this is what I have seen when we played them in 2006 and the scrimmage with you guys last year.

maybe its just me but when i think of bh i think of the pattons. and it just seems like they played varsity football for years and years. it seems wierd not talking about them in this thread.

anyways, i remember playing agianst carmona when i they were in our district. but im pretty sure the offense has changed significantly since then.

and ya bhfan is the one that started the huffman party on this thread...i was just crashing it. ;D

In today's Houston Chronicle....19-4A predicted finish

Dayton

Crosby

GP

CE King

North Forest

BH

Kingwood Park

Goose Creek Memorial

I  may be way off which would not be the first time but cannot see BH being down that far. I think they will outplay and outcoach many of these teams.

In today's Houston Chronicle....19-4A predicted finish

Dayton

Crosby

GP

CE King

North Forest

BH

Kingwood Park

Goose Creek Memorial

I  may be way off which would not be the first time but cannot see BH being down that far. I think they will outplay and outcoach many of these teams.

I agree. BH will finish higher than 6th. Almost ( should have ) made the playoffs last year with...what, 5 returning starters ?

BH will make the playoffs I have no doubt. Last year was a true rebuilding year and this year will continue to build towards a very good BH team in 2-3 years. With the lineman we have coming back Carmona will have plenty of time to execute plays and get whoever out RB will be in the mix. The called and coached game last year was against GP! If we can go out and have fun and be a little dynamic with the play calling BH has the kids to execute the plays. This years district will be the most competetive this district has been in a while. Dayton will be the stand out, with Crosby being good,but not beatable! Then you have BH, North Forest, CE King that will be fighting for that Playoff spot. Swap BH with GP in the Chrons rankings and there ya go ;D

Griff  :-*

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami