North Forest trustees call board ouster attempt 'racist'

Guest Kelly Football

My aunt still lives in NF and she says they all need to go.  They would vote them out and somehow, next election or two, the bums found themselves back in mismanaging the funds and losing kids, thus losing fed/state money per student.  I hope they survive because the closest school is Sam Houston in HISD and they're having their own problems.  Kashmere sits to the south of 610 but again, not a viable solution for the kids of NF.  Maybe Sheldon(CE King) would absorb them....

Just read the article.  Despite improved test scores(not a fan of NCLB nor outcome based education), NF's problem has been mismanagement of money etc plus low test scores....

Maybe Sheldon(CE King) would absorb them....

C.E. King is Sheldon ISD but it would probably closest for them. I don't know if King could handle that many more students it ain't very big. That would make them 5A for sure.

They could split campuses.  Old Forest Brook was just refurbished(again) and could house 9-10 while CE King could be the 11-12 grade campus.  There's alot of growth in Sheldon along the Beltway and Tidwell.  Being FB's building is on Tidwell@Greens bayou, it could happen.  Otherwise, Kashmere in HISD is the next logical absorbtion point.  Humble would never take in NF because of natual and man-made boundaries plus I heard Humble was strapped for cash also despite all their growth....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin