Lumberton vs. HF Week 0 Predictions?

I can agree with you that there are some Lumberton fans that do pop off a little too much and are sometimes downright embarrassing but I can also say that goes for many other teams fans also. Lumberton is not the only one here but they seem to get singled out as the only one for some unkown reason.

Because you'll are by far the worst. 4 example raidernaytion...the guy is a clown lol

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try not to get in the arguing but I will say Most post about Lumberton start and end the same way US Lumberton fans give our prediction and YES most pick our young men to win and because we do we are arrogant and people tell us to learn how to win. Those people need to look in on other topics as well No one goes on and picks their team to get beat. My comment is let the Lumberton fans pick L-Town to win and if you think they won't then say so but why do they always start calling people idiots and other names? If you don't like what the Raider fans say then do click on their topic. I love the trash talking but to say one town does it more than others is not true.

Oh a little note for all that don't know Last year was not Lumbertons only winning season they had teams go 8-2 and 7-3 and 6-4 in the past but they just didn't make the playoffs. So please stop acting like last year was the only time they won A GAME. WOW its Going to be a long season.

49-10?????  dream on this game is gonna be alot closer than people seem to think The raiders will have 2 very good backs but H-F has a very solid Linebacker crew to slow them down I am very excited to see this game it would be magnificent if HF could pull off this upset

49-10?????  dream on this game is gonna be alot closer than people seem to think The raiders will have 2 very good backs but H-F has a very solid Linebacker crew to slow them down I am very excited to see this game it would be magnificent if HF could pull off this upset

But Lumberton also has a huge athletic O line that will block the HF linebackers  ;D

But im very pumped up for this game!! HF will be a contender in their district this year!

well ok you all got me fired up now i see some one said didnt lumberton beat lamarqe ya the did but this is this year and i will say that they wont do it agian and as for H-F vs Lumberton i will say it will be a close game but Lumberton better buckle up for a tough given by the horns i have to say that H-F will have the best team they have had in ten years are so

as i remember correctly, the first offensive drive they had during our scrimmage my senior year, last year, i started at defensive end and i blew right through the line and tackled the running back in the backfield. it goes to show you that with the horns quickness on defense this team is very dangerous and will be very productive this year!  ;)

well that was a scrimmage if i remeber correctly and after the scrimmages Lumberton went 11-2 and beat teams like Dayton, Nederland, Central, Ozen, LaMarqe and Smiley. So I'm glad u enjoyed the scrimmage last year but thats all it was. Yall didnt even make the playoffs.

have you ever played football? or are you one of these jokes who get on and just want to talk some trash that you think you know about other teams! we had a successful season last year turning the 06 season from 3-7 to last year at 5-5. so just because we didnt make playoffs this past year we still ended better than the season before! which goes to show you that the horns will be ready this year and come out at least 3rd in the district!

Guest maverick24

hfalum just so you know the first play was not a run that you tackled my son on for a loss please get your facts right. It has to suck to be going into a season looking to get THIRD.  Wow I bet the current players are looking for more than that!

well I know yall are considering switching from the wing T to the pistol offense and I know yall would have been alot better with yalls head coaches son who played at Brenham last year and is now headed to aTm. Yall also ran a reverse pass against Lumberton on the first play of the scrimmage last year and Anthony Beard was playing safety at the time and didnt make his read correctly and came screaming down hill. Lumberton made the adjustment after that scrimmage to move him to MLB. Yall run a 4-2-5 on defense but I heard that Coach Richards will not be coaching the Defense anymore. And yes I did play football.

My point is HF and Lumberton scrimmaged last year. Scrimmages are just practices and its what you do during the regular season that counts

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder