34 members have voted

1. 1. Distract Champs

• Sabine pass
    • West hardin
    • HD
    • Spruger
    • Evadale
    • High island

i don't think you are thinking of the right Gilmore's i don't think neither one of them is very good one of them is big but i dont think he is very skilled i might be wrong i haven't seen him play in a few years i think the district will have HD and WH fighting for first and Spurger and SP fighting for the 3rd and final spot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i never saw any of the gilmore bros play but i think HD could use them, just thinkin played at kontze make me think there used to tough teams.

wise one how are your boys at west hardin lookin?

cnt think of how but i think somebody told me they had someone that could make shots with copeland so he want hav to do it by hisself

yes but they have 2 kids that can step up and hit shots not just one there brothers one is going to be a senior and the other is a junior and the rest of the team have all gotten a year older and should be able to help out with rebounds and hustle on Defense more than they did last year

are any of them new to varsity this year

i don't think you are thinking of the right Gilmore's i don't think neither one of them is very good one of them is big but i dont think he is very skilled i might be wrong i haven't seen him play in a few years i think the district will have HD and WH fighting for first and Spurger and SP fighting for the 3rd and final spot

GET OVER WH WINING THE DIST.    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

GET OVER WH WINING THE DIST.     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

yeah everyone just get over about being first in this district sabine pass got that rapped up

yeah everyone just get over about being first in this district sabine pass got that rapped up

well i know for a fact spurger wont win. those kids are terrible, overrated, and theyre inbreed. i wouldnt even call them a team. i feel sorry for their coach

well i know for a fact spurger wont win. those kids are terrible, overrated, and theyre inbreed. i wouldnt even call them a team. i feel sorry for their coach SPURGER HAS A GREAT MAN TO COACH,THOSE KIDS.

well i know for a fact spurger wont win. those kids are terrible, overrated, and theyre inbreed. i wouldnt even call them a team. i feel sorry for their coach

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges