• HD
    • Spruger
    • Evadale
    • High island

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of who they lost, they will be the team to beat for the district Championship.  Spurger deserves the respect for what they accomplished last year, but they will have to really step it up to retain the District title.  A New Coach and a new system will make it tough to have a repeat performance.  I am sure the Pirates will give there best shot.  Good luck to all this year.

We have to get though the Football Season fist.  Let the Games begin!!!!!!!

i fill HD will b the team to beat since BS is not in our dist. not sure HD grad their best 2 players elliott is still there and is the only player from HD to be 1st all dist the last 2 years

;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I WONDER WHO ELLIOTT IS MR.REALITY.HOPE YOU DONT GET KICK OUT OF THE GYM THIS YEAR. LOL

mr.reality you mak a good point about Elliott.Also you got to look at the Deffense they lost size with the lost of the starting center that will hurt them big on the Deffense side.Also Elliott is good but he is not that good to carry his whole team on his own.If we are tlkin bout the same Elliott he can shoot the 3ball but roleplayer will hav to step up.

yeah all teams are closer to skill level. I don't see anyone school winning every distract game. i think its going to be a close race for all the teams when it first starts off. the last few games will make the diffrents.it feels like the season is just so far away.

thecardinalfan how yall team looking this year played in any summer league games?

Are yall sure yall are talking about the right district for this year?  According to UIL's website, the basketball district for the 08-09 season that has Spurger, Evadale, HD, WH, HI, and SP is 25-1A.  The basketball district listed as 24-1A for this season has Broaddus, West Sabine, Zavalla, Colmesneil, Martinsville, and Burkeville.  I know the district yall are talking about now was 24-1A last season, but i believe with the realignment for this coming season, that district has changed to 25-1A.  If you dont believe me, go to the link below and check it out for yourself. 

This is the hidden content, please

I believe i am correct on this but i want to hear from someone that knows for sure that this is really 25-1A.  If so the name of the thread needs to be changed.

cayuga is pretty good with the returning juniors Caleb Summerville and Traylon Shead but did anybody see spurger beating yuga last year and then look what happend. but big sandy is getting back 3 key starters with tolar, abbey, and kowena. and losing mckinney and langley are big losses but i see foster putting tolar on summerville and i think he will do a good job guarding him and if that happens then big sandy got that game in there hands! ;) ;)

cayuga is pretty good with the returning juniors Caleb Summerville and Traylon Shead but did anybody see spurger beating yuga last year and then look what happend. but big sandy is getting back 3 key starters with tolar, abbey, and kowena. and losing mckinney and langley are big losses but i see foster putting tolar on summerville and i think he will do a good job guarding him and if that happens then big sandy got that game in there hands! ;) ;)

it will be close

yea he is mine and proud of it. i promise i hope i dont get kicked out

i fill HD will b the team to beat since BS is not in our dist. not sure HD grad their best 2 players elliott is still there and is the only player from HD to be 1st all dist the last 2 years

;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I WONDER WHO ELLIOTT IS MR.REALITY.HOPE YOU DONT GET KICK OUT OF THE GYM THIS YEAR. LOL

;D ;D ;D ;D 25-A WILL HAVE A HARD TIME 2 GET OUT OF REG.4 WITH TEAMS LIKE NORMANGEE.SNOOK,THORANDLE

yeah it might be hard nevertheless Impossible is nothing, and im pretty sure every team is up for that  Challenge ;D ;D ;D

25-a will do just fine this year

I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder