• HD
    • Spruger
    • Evadale
    • High island

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for a team in 25a to play BS they would have to make it to state which is highly unlikey because of thorndale and normangee.

I think it would be great if a team frm 25a play BS for the state game.

i heard of thorndale but never heard of normangee, what makes normangee so good?

mr reality you think you could tell us alittle bit of yall gilmore brother. aren't they from k-town

The oldest one plays post and not sure about the youngest havnt seen him play since little dribblers but would probly play post or like a power foward cause he is a big strong kid. and yes they are origanlly from HD thats the reason they come back the oldest wanted to grad. from where he went to school so long.

Save this for reference guys.Jason Henry gets more out of his players than most coaches.With a year under his belt at HD they will win the district.

NO WAY WHSALUM

Darn CATMAN you didn't have to yell.Me and you usually agree but this time we will have to disagree.I watched Henry win with very little at Evadale and then win some games at Lumberton he shouldn't even have been in.HD always has some athletes and he will get the most out of them.WH is getting a brand new coach as is Spurger.The Pirates also lost 3 huge pieces to there puzzle so I like HD'S chances.

yea and with the gilmore bro add they will  be better than i thought, well thats if the gilmores is as good as im thinking they are. But i still stand with the 1st thoughts 1 sabine 2 HD and Spurger.

I hear Evadale has a secret player this year, a new trans. thats playing football anyone knows if he will also helps alot in basketball ? there head football coach said they had a new tran. that will help them this year in football on the news

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder