How good will West Hardin Be Next Yr

Guest orangeman

They're still looking as far as I know. I know it's late but I hope they find a good one. Those are my boys. And to answer the question of how good will WH be.... they'll make the playoffs.

no disrepect Coach but west hardin going to have a battle for there playoff spot.Sabine wasnt as big as our tlk but if anything i think we should have proved we're not a push over ANY MORE nd from summer league and other things we are nly getting better plus alittle deeper with players. WH didnt make it last year nd SP tied with them for 4th and im pretty sure WH and Copeland is getting better (man i hated guarding this guy). But they lost a coach and waht was there lost team wise

It's hard(impossible) to build a program when you have 3 coaches in 3 years.Tyler will be in the top 10 individuals players in the area but that won't be enough to make the Oilers a real good playoff team.Even with BS moving and Spurgers losses to graduation and coaching loss I don't see WH as a playoff club.They may go in as the 3rd seed but the district won't be very strong so whoever gets that spot gets a quick exit.H/D wins it,Spurger takes 2nd and then its anybody's guess.They will also get a very late start because Tyler will be the QB on the football team and they could easily make the playoffs on the gridiron.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder