Vidor Shetland All Stars Headed to State

vhs

Thought we needed a fresh start to get away from the garbage on the other thread.  This thread is for Comments/ Discussion/ Well-wishes for the Vidor Shetland All Stars representing the Golden Triangle at State.  Please save all the arguing for a different thread.

Good Luck to Coach Hal and the boys.  Go to Irving and have the time of your life.  Enjoy every second of it.  We are proud of you!!!

I want to tell everyone thanks for the good wishes. 

I agree that there are a lot of great coaches and boys from the Golden Triangle who will not get to go to the tournament this year. 

I hope that we will do a great job representing the Triangle.  I know that we have the very best 3 assistant coaches that I could hope for.  I also know that we have 12 boys who are excited for the chance to make the trip--they are a fantastic group of boys and I hope that we can make a great showing on the field.

THANKS TO ALL

Coach Hal

Every parent and child needs to enjoy this experience.It may never come again for some.I've told mine how lucky he is to get the chance a second time and to make the most of it. There was an article in the paper awhile back asking VJ Bunner what some of his most memoriable baseball memories were and going to state in Shetland was in the top three. HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!!! Do your part Robby and make it 2 for 2

Guest yankee fan

Good luck Vidor at state. our shetland team went to state in 2006!! we had a great time. the best of luck from groves :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder