Carthage coach leaves post.

No offense, but I would probably rank this a little higher than BC, strictly because politics aren't as bad there. The BC job was not very appealing because you win 85% of your games and thats not good enough. That probably wouldn't be the case in Carthage. As far as talent goes, each place will always have some of the best talent in the state.

No offense, but I would probably rank this a little higher than BC, strictly because politics aren't as bad there. The BC job was not very appealing because you win 85% of your games and that's not good enough. That probably wouldn't be the case in Carthage. As far as talent goes, each place will always have some of the best talent in the state.

How do you about the poltics in BC?

No offense, but I would probably rank this a little higher than BC, strictly because politics aren't as bad there. The BC job was not very appealing because you win 85% of your games and thats not good enough. That probably wouldn't be the case in Carthage. As far as talent goes, each place will always have some of the best talent in the state.

False.

::)

(I really should know better than to reply to this, but............)

The BC opening HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WINNING OR LOSING!

(I really should know better than to reply to this, but............)

The BC opening HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH WINNING OR LOSING!

Amen!!!!!!  Just because you read this board doesnt make you an expert on this situation.  There are many things that led up to what went on in B.C.  Dont worry about B.C. we will be fine.  Things arent always what they seem.  If you dont know the situation why would you even make a comment about the politics in B.C.

I knew everyone would hammer me for saying that, but that's what I believe. I was looking at the situation the way a coach might look at it. If I were a coach, would I rather go to a school where the previous coach won 85% of his games and got canned? After he got canned, the message boards go crazy with people on here screaming politics were the reason. Or, would I rather go to another school with just as much talent and tradition without all of the extra stuff to deal with. I never said that the BC job was a bad one, I just believe that Carthage would be a more appealing job for a coach.

I knew everyone would hammer me for saying that, but that's what I believe. I was looking at the situation the way a coach might look at it. If I were a coach, would I rather go to a school where the previous coach won 85% of his games and got canned? After he got canned, the message boards go crazy with people on here screaming politics were the reason. Or, would I rather go to another school with just as much talent and tradition without all of the extra stuff to deal with. I never said that the BC job was a bad one, I just believe that Carthage would be a more appealing job for a coach.

Whats your point? Every school district has their issues and Carthage is no exception. Why did the Carthage coach leave? More than likely it was $$$ they do not pay that well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Orangeboy

I read today on Ktre.com that carthage coach leaves post.

I heard from a credible source that Jim Goldman (former asst. coach at Jasper) got this job.

How long ago was Goldman at Jasper? and who did he coach under?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw