Lets Get Some BISD Talk Going Here.......

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros

Just wanted to see what everyone thought what would be the over/under of wins for all three BISD schools this season? Is West Brook the favorite to win district? Does Central and/or Ozen have a shot of getting into the playoffs now that 4A is expanding to four teams making it in now?

Guest JoesBros

Ok is Central a top contender to win 20-4A since Dayton is gone? *Im in the question asking mood today lol, Doing some research*

West Brook will not win District but will finish 2nd and will make a good play-off run.

Central will finish 2nd and also make a goo play-off run, I say Central 2nd b/c Nederland beat them for the championship.

Ozen will get back into the play-offs after a two year absence and possibly make it to the 2nd round round. The new 4 play- off team system will help the Panthers out this year

Ok is Central a top contender to win 20-4A since Dayton is gone? *Im in the question asking mood today lol, Doing some research*

I believe Nederland is the favorate.  Their question mark is their defense.  If their defense does not show up, Central will take district. Ozen will be better than most think. It seem like they were building steam at the end of the district.

Guest JoesBros

We know who our stars are supposed to be.  I will wait to comment after I go to our spring game tomorrow. ;D

Give us an update tomorrow on how they look. Im not going to be able to make it due to my regular work schedule.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin