****Buna vs. Corsicana Mildred (30-6) Info/GAME (S) BROADCASTED HERE****

Coach Terrier was an assistant when I went through there and was always very knowledgable.  I'm glad for the boys and hope they keep going on their current pace.

Here is the local newspaper for where the Corsicana team is from.  If there are any Buna players or coaches on here, I think it would be a good idea to read all the articles about the baseball team, specifically the part about the starting pitcher is their ace, but has thrown over 200 pitches in the last few days.  Might want to try to extend him and get him out of the game if possible.  I believe these articles may help formulate a scouting report.

This is the hidden content, please

Yeah, I was doing some research on the web earlier also.  Looks like he is without a doubt, the best they have (not putting the other pitchers down, but he had 16 decisions).  If we can get to him, the Coogs should have a great chance.  Lots of patience at the plate, we tend to get a bit anxious early and let the opposing pitcher have some 10 pitch and under innings.  I think we are coming in there with alot of confidence and rest.  Go Cougars, they are on their way to Round Rock as we speak!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder