Pick your winners

Guest etbu

Guest etbu

OK boys who do you see coming out of the Gig"em and Houston Regional? I say Houston wins the Gig'em and Texas wins the Houston. Thoughts or comments?

Sam wins in Houston in some huge upsets.  ;)  They are hot also right now.  :)  Did you see what they did to Lamar?  Sam has already split one run games with Rice.  Now is the time to see if Sam can play on the big stage.  :)

I will also take DBU and Texas.

HOOK 'EM !

Guys I am the best Baptist of all but DBU? R u kidding me? Ha

You're gonna have to outscore them to beat em. They can flat out mash the ball.

You going to UH tonight ? I cannot make tonight's game...will be going tomorrow night.

Guest etbu

dude, they're legit.  37-17.  they certainly have a shot.  41st in the nation, and capable of beating anyone.

Bullets dinner on me if they win rest. of your choice........... but if they fail to Sonic in Winnie extra long cheese coney cut the chili and tater tots with cheese? Deal?

dude, they're legit.  37-17.  they certainly have a shot.  41st in the nation, and capable of beating anyone.

Bullets dinner on me if they win rest. of your choice........... but if they fail to Sonic in Winnie extra long cheese coney cut the chili and tater tots with cheese? Deal?

Hey, man...your money's good enough for me also.  ;D You going to UH tonight ?

Guest etbu

Hey, man...your money's good enough for me also.  ;D You going to UH tonight ?

I was going to but Lana Bowers form Huffman is on Espn at six.  ;D She is the catcher for ULL and they play Gig"em later today.  Any games on Espn this weekend from this neck of the woods like Houston or Gig'em?

Hey, man...your money's good enough for me also.  ;D You going to UH tonight 

I was going to but Lana Bowers form Huffman is on Espn at six.  ;D She is the catcher for ULL and they play Gig"em later today.  Any games on Espn this weekend from this neck of the woods like Houston or Gig'em?

Surely Rice and Texas will be on the tube. I have the college channel on Direct TV...bound to be on there.

ULL and Gig 'EM should be a good one.

Guest etbu

Hey, man...your money's good enough for me also.  ;D You going to UH tonight

Surely Rice and Texas will be on the tube. I have the college channel on Direct TV...bound to be on there.

ULL and Gig 'EM should be a good one.

Tell you bro Texas wins the Houston Regional much to my dismay but they are hot. Yea not the softball section but they list Bowers from Crosby bc the part of Huffman she lives but she is one of US.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder