Bridge City Transfer To PN-G?

WE HAD A KID FROM BC COME IN, BUT I THINK HE IS PLAYING MIDDLE LB & 2ND TEAM FULLBACK. BY THE WAY, WE BEAT LUMBERTON 6-13 AND THE NEXT DAY BEAT VIDOR BY AT LEAST 3 TD'S, MAYBE MORE, I GOT THERE LATE. WE PLAY LUBERTON {THERE} I THINK TUES. TATUM IS A FORCE. THE BASEBALL PLAYERS THAT CAME BACK LOOKED GOOD. LYNCH, SPIKES AND DEROUEN.{I'M SURE I MISSED SOME PLAYERS} DEROUEN CAUGHT A 45 YARD BOMB TO END THE GAME AT VIDOR. LINEMEN WERE ALSO IMPRESSIVE IN SOME DRILLS THEY HAD AGAINST VIDOR.

WE HAD A KID FROM BC COME IN, BUT I THINK HE IS PLAYING MIDDLE LB & 2ND TEAM FULLBACK. BY THE WAY, WE BEAT LUMBERTON 6-13 AND THE NEXT DAY BEAT VIDOR BY AT LEAST 3 TD'S, MAYBE MORE, I GOT THERE LATE. WE PLAY LUBERTON {THERE} I THINK TUES. TATUM IS A FORCE. THE BASEBALL PLAYERS THAT CAME BACK LOOKED GOOD. LYNCH, SPIKES AND DEROUEN.{I'M SURE I MISSED SOME PLAYERS} DEROUEN CAUGHT A 45 YARD BOMB TO END THE GAME AT VIDOR. LINEMEN WERE ALSO IMPRESSIVE IN SOME DRILLS THEY HAD AGAINST VIDOR.

What is name?

How did Lumberton look??

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

lumberton doesn look like they have a D-1 line backer.. or like their going number one this season or like their D-1 line backer is also a better running back than any running back that ever lived

Hey man, I think the question was "How did Lumberton look?", not how did Lumberton's "D-1" LB look. Apparently, it looks like, by this idiotic statement, that the HATERS are already coming out and the season hasn't even begun yet. Apparently, quite a few "D-1" programs think that he looks like a "D-1" LB. Are you a professional scout for a "D-1" program? I don't think so my man. I also don't think I recall anyone saying that Lumberton is going #1 this season. But you never know, they just may surprise some people. As for your last remark...,while he may not be better than any RB that ever lived, which I don't think anyone has ever said that to begin with...he is pretty good, and you will get a dose of SOME this year and even more next year. You will see!!! Anyways...the guy asked the question about Lumberton the TEAM and you answer with not 1 but 2 negative remarks about 1 player on the team for no reason at all. Dude, don't be a HATER!!! There is no reason for your negative comments. As for Lumberton the TEAM, I thought they looked pretty impressive considering it was their very 1st 7 on 7 game this year and I heard, but I'm not completetly sure, that is was PNG's 5th. Someone mentioned earlier that PNG won 13-6...it was more like 7-6 and PNG scored their last TD on one of their last plays of the game. Also, Lumberton had their Freshmen QB in for almost half the game while PNG had Tatum in for most if not all of the game. I don't think you can look too much into it anyways because it is quite different than a real game. It's all skill position players..there are no pads, hitting, lineman, running the ball, rules are diff., etc. All in all...them boys held their own!

Guest tigersvoice

pretty sure josh wright from png is a better running back than beard from lumberton not taking anything away from him he is alright

This may be true for the 2008 season because Beard played defense in 2007.  But give Beard a full year of rushing and then evaluate.

pretty sure josh wright from png is a better running back than beard from lumberton not taking anything away from him he is alright

Of course you would think that, you are his teammate and probably friends with him. The fact is, how can you make an objective & fair evaluation of someone who played mostly MLB with limited time rushing last year? Josh Wright had a lot more time rushing the ball last year. You will see!!! You will really see considering you are a LB for PNG.

Of course you would think that, you are his teammate and probably friends with him. The fact is, how can you make an objective & fair evaluation of someone who played mostly MLB with limited time rushing last year? Josh Wright had a lot more time rushing the ball last year. You will see!!! You will really see considering you are a LB for PNG.

Since when are opinions required to be justified and when do they have to be objective and fair?

If we quit posting subjective opinions, we might as well shut down this website.  ;D

Typically a player who is a RB/LB and he plays varsity LB as a sophomore, that kid is a Linebacker. He may play runningback because of his hard hitting nature, but he is a Linebacker first. I would not let what someone said about some 7 on 7 mess worry me about Beard, I think the coach's made that clear last year, wasn't he a 1st team all district LB... as a Sophomore ...    LINEBACKER / runningback

He actually played Varsity LB as a Freshmen after playing the first few games on the freshmen team at LB and RB. There are  a few reasons why he didn't play RB as much last year...They really needed him at MLB, He has to play both ways, why put him in at RB a lot and burn him out if you already have a very capable Cody Hussey...and you also have Jacob Hanna which is a year ahead of him. Don't forget, Hanna is a good back also. That is why he played a lot more LB than RB. He just hasn't had the time or the carries to showcase his skill & talent but he will have more opportunity to do that this year and next. That being said...he will still probably only carry the load running the ball half of the time because they really need him at MLB even more so this year. He will probably split 50% of the carries with Jake Hanna as they will both have to play both ways. Hanna will play DE and RB. As far as a future with a D-1 program...he will most likely be recruited as a MLB. So yes, you can say he is a MLB that plays RB if you want.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder