Jasper Bulldogs vs. Hutto Hippos Predictions?...Best of 3 at College Park

I saw on another site that Hutto has give up only five runs in the playoffs, and Carthage had four of those.  Jasper's going to have a good challenge here.  But any "easy" games were over after the first round.  From the second round on they are all tough, or they would not be in the playoffs.

Best of luck to Jasper and we here in Buna will try to keep the Jasper County Train rollin' to Austin (Round Rock Actually).

You can go to Round Rock.  Unfortunately, this year 3a has to go to Austin, Disch Falk Field.  That is a bummer.  Last year it was really special to be able to watch all the teams play at one site. 

Since I was the only one on this thread that predicted that Hutto might win this series: I would like to present an additional comment.

I think that the Jasper Coach has positioned his team for a possible win-out by taking the loss up front.

Hutto has three-deep pitching to some extent and they have used up a good pitcher also.  Jasper should get a win next and then the third game is really up for grabs.

We are all pulling for Jasper; however, Hutto like Taylor up there in Greater Austin have really had a lot of good folks move into the District to play baseball.

Good luck Jasper!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder