PNG vs Lamar Consolidated Game Times

I watched LCM vs Lamar Consolidated tonight. LCM had their chances, but it wasn't enough.

LC can play. The SS is the lead off man, he's good and will not swing at a bad pitch, heck 1-9 for LC is one of the most patient teams with the bat I've seen. Can't remember a swing at a ball in the dirt much less one off the plate. They play solid defense, the outfield plays shallow on everyone. Heck , the threw out a runner at 1B tonight from RF on a single, that's how shallow they play.

LCM hits a ball off the wall, perfect relay he's dead at 2nd because the relay was done perfect. The 1B is solid, made some great scoops and made the last out on one of the toughest plays for a !B, foul territory down the RF line.

PNG will win this series. Harrington and Rodgers will be a classic, both great pitchers. this will be a low scoring game. LC's No 2 doesn't throw hard maybe 78-79, but has a nasty split finger, he changes speed very well. The Head Coach calls pitches and is good at it. PNG I feel has the better deeper pitching.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder