Gulp Baits

I have no idea on the shrimp you mentioned but IMO when your in them it dont matter what you thro, same way when your not in them it dont matter what you thro. I will say I found out my dog loves them, he ate all but the wrapper. BTW we did catch 7 flounders @ Sabine Sun on the ones that look like a 'mud minnow'

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i HAVE BEEN CATCHING MOST EVERYTHING ON GULP SHRIMP.  Fish love it.  Fixed next to many using dead shrimp and while they caught nothing , we got tired of catching sand trout. 

Today we hooked 6 reds, 1 flounder, and got tired of sand trout. 

Its definitely for real. 

Where at?

Now that is a secret.  ;D

i HAVE BEEN CATCHING MOST EVERYTHING ON GULP SHRIMP.  Fish love it.  Fixed next to many using dead shrimp and while they caught nothing , we got tired of catching sand trout. 

Its definitely for real. 

Where at?

Come on now, this is a information sharing board. ;D

Its definitely for real. 

Where at?

Here is a hint--

In the town of Boliver where the no fishing signs were washed away by ike.

We've been gettn our Reds on most anything pumpkinseed or rootbeer/chartr tail, I do feel like a flavored bait will do better if the fish misses the first attempt, I picked up some DOA scented tails in  rootbeer/chart from Academy in Ned, thats what all our fish came off of Sat. I have thrown a few gulps lately but didn't stick with m cuz no chartr tails. Last fall we were getting flounder on the Sardine or Herring Gulps. BTW in the last 3 w/es we have caught up to 2lb bass along with a 11lb bluecat in the same places we have been getting our Reds 

We've been gettn our Reds on most anything pumpkinseed or rootbeer/chartr tail, I do feel like a flavored bait will do better if the fish misses the first attempt, I picked up some DOA scented tails in  rootbeer/chart from Academy in Ned, thats what all our fish came off of Sat. I have thrown a few gulps lately but didn't stick with m cuz no chartr tails. Last fall we were getting flounder on the Sardine or Herring Gulps. BTW in the last 3 w/es we have caught up to 2lb bass along with a 11lb bluecat in the same places we have been getting our Reds 

Thats what i call a chinese buffett.

• 2 weeks later...

Its definitely for real. 

Ok thanks for the clues.

Where at?

Here is a hint--

In the town of Boliver where the no fishing signs were washed away by ike.

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder