Rockets next season.

I agree Pietrus would be a good scorer coming off the bench we just have to offer the $$$

Yeah but Nelly hasnt really exposed this kid and his price tag may not be as high as it should be....  And we need to get rid of dead weight like Jackson, Francis, Woods, and Mutombo.

Mutombo should have retired about 27 years ago.

I agree Pietrus would be a good scorer coming off the bench we just have to offer the $$$

Yeah but Nelly hasnt really exposed this kid and his price tag may not be as high as it should be.... And we need to get rid of dead weight like Jackson, Francis, Woods, and Mutombo.

LMAO.... In the early 80's?!

anim_lol.gif

Yeah but Nelly hasnt really exposed this kid and his price tag may not be as high as it should be....  And we need to get rid of dead weight like Jackson, Francis, Woods, and Mutombo.

LMAO.... In the early 80's?!

anim_lol.gif

Yep and he'd be what 40 bac then lol. But seriously he has little business playing anymore its one of those deals where people no longer remember him for being good when he retires but instead remember him because he was the only player who had grandkids at the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder