Spurs vs. Hornets Game Thread/SPURS ADVANCE!!!!!

that's pretty funny.  Duncan is a sissy.  he belongs on a team with malone and stockton.  then you'd just need two more players to make the all-time NBA boring team. 

Bullets, you are my new best friend. Seriously, you have to be the smartest person (besides me since I think the same as you) that I have ever met on this subject. Great work, truly is

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's pretty funny.  Duncan is a sissy.  he belongs on a team with malone and stockton.  then you'd just need two more players to make the all-time NBA boring team. 

Bullets, you are my new best friend. Seriously, you have to be the smartest person (besides me since I think the same as you) that I have ever met on this subject. Great work, truly is

It's always nice to find a kindred spirit on the board  ;D

A sissy with four titles!!  It's not boring, it's called fundamentals!!  Thats whats wrong with the NBA today.  It's all about the show and look what I can do.

A sissy with four titles!!  It's not boring, it's called fundamentals!!  Thats whats wrong with the NBA today.  It's all about the show and look what I can do.

I'll agree with you that a lot has changed, but that's because underneath it all, the NBA is still a business.  They're going to do what it takes to make itself the most marketable product possible.

Even Coach Pop is boring. In his press conference they would ask a question like "why are the games being blow outs?' He answers every questions the same "i dont know. if i had the answer i would fix it."

"why is chris paul able to get to the paint?" Pop: "I dont know. If i had the answer I would fix it."

annnnnnnndd Gabe falls asleep yet again watching SA talk and play

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder