Most Wanted Games

how about Argentina vs. Brazil at Ford Park?

seriously, though, i'd like to see some of our MLS teams get to play some average EPL teams to see how we stack up.  Sure, it's fun getting beaten by Real Madrid's B-team, but I'd really like to see someone like D.C. United duke it out with a full-sided Portsmouth or Blackburn side. 

We've put together one of the most difficult schedules that Nederland has had since I've been here.  We've got non district games with PA Memorial, Vidor, Deer Park, Kelly, and Baytown Lee.  We're going to the Kingwood Park tournament to play KP, Friendswood, and Pine Tree with the possibility of playing Katy 7 Lakes, Katy Taylor, Brazoswood, or Jersey Village.  The Brenham 4A Showcase is always a tough draw.  And the Inaugural PNG Tournament to break in their new turf should hopefully give us the opportunity to play West Brook and/or Lumberton.  We probably won't have too many gimme's next year.

As far as match ups I'd like to see not involving us...

I think any of the Beaumont Derbies would be a good game.  I think Central, Ozen, and The Brook are all playing each other but I don't know if Kelly is playing any of them.

I think a 3A Battle Royal would be a good draw.  I'd give an edge to Silsbee, but I think Hamshire Fannett, HJ, WOS, et al would make for some good games.

We've put together one of the most difficult schedules that Nederland has had since I've been here.  We've got non district games with PA Memorial, Vidor, Deer Park, Kelly, and Baytown Lee.  We're going to the Kingwood Park tournament to play KP, Friendswood, and Pine Tree with the possibility of playing Katy 7 Lakes, Katy Taylor, Brazoswood, or Jersey Village.  The Brenham 4A Showcase is always a tough draw.  And the Inaugural PNG Tournament to break in their new turf should hopefully give us the opportunity to play West Brook and/or Lumberton.  We probably won't have too many gimme's next year.

As far as match ups I'd like to see not involving us...

I think any of the Beaumont Derbies would be a good game.  I think Central, Ozen, and The Brook are all playing each other but I don't know if Kelly is playing any of them.

I think a 3A Battle Royal would be a good draw.  I'd give an edge to Silsbee, but I think Hamshire Fannett, HJ, WOS, et al would make for some good games.

Travis told me that they are playing in the Friendswood/Pearland tourney, Brenham Showcase, and I'm sure it will be the PNG tourney... So thats some pretty solid competition as well...

I beleive we should have a Beaumont verses South and Mid County.  Ozen, Central, West Brook and Kelly verses........  PnG, Nederland, Memorial and a at large team ...... from the area.  each group plays the other four teams.    Make it a Beaumont Cup.

Just a thought .. and since the board was dead maybe some other comments.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin