19 4A vs 20 4A this year

Guest Bobcat

NO WAY - I say the Triangle takes it 3 to 1, with Dayton the only team winning in the Playoffs. Crosby got crushed this year by Dayton...Smiley lost of Lumberton (next year it will be Nederland or PNG doing the same thing) and GP lost to PNG (again, next year it will be PNG or Nederland don't forget about Central).

BH, you guys need to worry about getting in the playoffs. But, Good Luck!

with the combined tonrth forest school and dayton in our district next year, along with King, bh, crosby, and GP, the talent level in district 194a will be considerably higher next year, does anyone besides me think its a possibility that we take the triangle at least 3 to 1 next year in the bis?

I think Dayton will and BH could , but the other teams in our district seem to have a huge mental block with this district. Crosby and GP have been embarassed in play off games by the triangle and I have know idea why? Not that the triangle didn't have the better teams in those games but this district doesn't even make them competitive! Hopefully with the introduction of Dayton the combination of Smiley/Forest Brook and the up and coming Baytown Memorial program we will stop giving the triangle a first round bye ;D

Crosby beat PNG last year and I think they will once again this year in week 2. Dayton will beat whoever they play. North Forest ISD will have more athletes on the field then anybody they play in either district, if they come out fired up it could get ugly. Crosby and Barbers Hill will compete well with the other teams in that district.  Ohh by the way Dayton did kill crosby last year, but didnt they put up 76 against Ned., 48 against PNG, and only lost to the state champs Lake travis (they did loose to lumberton but they didnt have their QB witch in my opinion if he is there they win by 2 TD's or more).  Crosby would have beaten any other team in that district.  All four of those teams are returning their best players.

It will not help them unless they learn to play the spread.  They are terrible at trying to defend a spread team, and Dayton will take advantage of their not knowing how to line up.  They will not have any more athletes on the field than Central or Ozen.  Remeber only 11 of those great athletes can be on the field at one time and it is hard to put more athletes on the field than those 2.  Plus they will not be near as well coached as those two teams.  Have seen them on film.  Better get a lot better if they ever want to compete against a 20-4A team.

If the Smiley coaching staff take over the whole NF football program, look out 19 4A.......

Thats gonna happen bro and hope they do well.

It will not help them unless they learn to play the spread.  They are terrible at trying to defend a spread team, and Dayton will take advantage of their not knowing how to line up.  They will not have any more athletes on the field than Central or Ozen.  Remember only 11 of those great athletes can be on the field at one time and it is hard to put more athletes on the field than those 2.  Plus they will not be near as well coached as those two teams.  Have seen them on film.  Better get a lot better if they ever want to compete against a 20-4A team.

If the Smiley coaching staff take over the whole NF football program, look out 19 4A.......

That's gonna happen bro and hope they do well.

They are not that well coached? Says who? Coach from Smiley went in there and turned them around in one year......... Can they play with Dayton? Doubt but who can in this are right now but think they will be improved.

Guest rambleonus

I feel sorry for Kingwood Park in 19-4a.  They are going to tested this year.  Who knows...maybe they will surprise some folks?

Guest etbu

Know that Dayton is in yalls district we will go back to beating them every year in the playoffs again....  It is something about being in that district that makes you a loser!!!!   ;D  MUST BE THE TRINITY WATER... LMAO... We drink from the Sabine!!!  ;)

Who are we calling the loser here?

Know that Dayton is in yalls district we will go back to beating them every year in the playoffs again....  It is something about being in that district that makes you a loser!!!!   ;D  MUST BE THE TRINITY WATER... LMAO... We drink from the Sabine!!!  ;)

Who are we calling the loser here?

??? ???

i hate to be a serious killjoy to all you triangle faithfull out there...... but i dont think it matters what district dayton plays in this paticular year.....they "MIGHT" be able to......"DEMOLISH" i guess is the right word....any team they play from the triangle in the first round "STILL".....idk that might just be me thinking nonsense outloud with that prediction but....... yeah idont think so  ;) ;D

believe me, dayton will be very well prepared and ready for who ever they play in the season or the playoffs. not going to lay down for noone. going to be a fun season!!!!!!  19-4a is not going to be a weak district. going to be tough. that's what makes friday night lights. can't wait for the season to begin.    ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cebis
    Newest Member
    cebis