*HJ at BC Tuesday...Predictions*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC didn't know HJ's pitche either and I'm pretty sure he's pitchign agaisnt them again so where are you coming from? Everythign y'all say applies to BC too  ;)

exactlly. and he gave up one earned run. true- it was a bomb. but none the less- only one.

and im not sure... but i think hj has more than one pitcher... idk. what do i know? but i think they are going to throw some freshman kid. pretty sure he's next in that shallow pitching staff over at hj.  ;)

so Mr. BCTreasurer- where are you coming from?

After all the smack talk before the last game these two played, BC shut them down.  I take BC by 6, all the talk didn't help them the last time and won't this time!  Go Cards! :)

if it didnt help then why are you talking moron   :);):D  ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P   :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Go back to class and try to get a little education ............... appears you could use it. 

Guest Orangeboy

After all the smack talk before the last game these two played, BC shut them down.  I take BC by 6, all the talk didn't help them the last time and won't this time!  Go Cards! :)

if it didnt help then why are you talking moron   :);):D  ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P   :-[ :-X :- :-* :'(

Thats a lot of emotion there sonny.

if he showed up that would be pretty cool....but just to let you know any BC fans if HJ plays like they have been in the past 2 games that i have seen, hicks or who ever does not stand a chance because  Hj will MASH HOLE the ball in any and every direction...HJ 4- BC 2

I dont equate "mash hole the ball", I assume that means killing the ball, to only scoring 4 runs...If HJ scores 4 runs, they will not win. BC will score more than 4 against the Hawks.

if it didnt help then why are you talking moron   :);):D  ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::):P   :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

you-seem-confused.jpg

Guest tigersvoice

Good luck tonight Bridge City Cardinals, you guys have did an outstanding job..go out there tonght and finish y'alls awesome Regular Season with a win!!

Good Grief, BCTreasurer!  Please go to English class just a little bit before you graduate and are turned loose on the unsuspecting HR people trying to hire qualified people.

Good luck tonight Bridge City Cardinals, you guys have did an outstanding job..go out there tonght and finish y'alls awesome Regular Season with a win!!

Good Grief, BCTreasurer!  Please go to English class just a little bit before you graduate and are turned loose on the unsuspecting HR people trying to hire qualified people.

At least my team isn't sitting at home right now!  ;)

It's not really a big deal for BC losing we're still #1 in District going into the Playoffs, maybe this will help the BC kids more than hurt them because it's a reality check and it'll keep them focused on not taking anygame for granite from here on out...it seemed liek every good hit we had tonight just fell in an HJ glove...especially the shot back to the pitcher....oh well keep your heads up Bridge City! IT'S PLAYOFF TIME!  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder