*HJ at BC Tuesday...Predictions*

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think HJ has all of tools to win this game, and they are hot enough and talented enough to beat BC.

THat's what y'all were saying when BC came up to HJ to play y'all ut the game ended up with BC shutting HJ out....so what do you thinks gonna happen this time when HJ plays at BC????

HJ 3

BC 7

BC scored 1 earned run. We beat ourselves bud. To answer your question, HJ plays better on the road. HJ 5 BC 2.

Guest BC boy 17

I think HJ has all of tools to win this game, and they are hot enough and talented enough to beat BC.

THat's what y'all were saying when BC came up to HJ to play y'all ut the game ended up with BC shutting HJ out....so what do you thinks gonna happen this time when HJ plays at BC????

HJ 3

BC 7

BC scored 1 earned run. We beat ourselves bud. To answer your question, HJ plays better on the road. HJ 5 BC 2.

BC capitalized on the errors HJ made though and they played good defense to ensure the shut out

Guest BC boy 17

what is Hick's record? Has he been beaten this year?

BC has 3 losses this year, none by the top 3 pitchers. Hicks, Dillon and Clark are all undefeated.

H-J came into the last game way over confident judging from the post on here at that time.  I hope for their sake it is only fans making these post.  I see a good game but I don't see H-J putting a blemish on these young Cards--maybe not a shutout but it will be a good game.

Guest BC boy 17

HJ has seen hicks once already this seaon so im taking HJ by 2.......... Hj 5 Bc 3 ;D

And the score was.....

HJ couldn't get to him last time, what changes?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder