Most Strikeouts Pitched in the Area???

Yes, he is doing great except they are pitching him way too long in games. I don't think HS pitchers should repetitively be over 120 pitches. Not good on arms or bodies regardless of the number of strikeouts you record

Both observation and hearsay. If you have specific information(pitch counts from the books of his complete games) indicating this is inaccurate, I will gladly withdraw my comments as they apply to Svboda and stand corrected. Actually hope it is wrong but know what I saw in at least one game.

What do you think pitch count should be on high school kids?

Barbers Hill

Hales  48.0 IP  88K's, 19 BB's

Silva  34 1/3 IP, 51K's, 15 BB's

Thamm  28.0 IP, 45K's, 8 BB's

Kelley  20.0 IP, 33K's, 14 BB's 

Man Barbers Hill has a good team this year. Good job over there with that program.

Barbers Hill

Hales  48.0 IP  88K's, 19 BB's

Silva   34 1/3 IP, 51K's, 15 BB's

Thamm  28.0 IP, 45K's, 8 BB's

Kelley   20.0 IP, 33K's, 14 BB's 

Man Barbers Hill has a good team this year. Good job over there with that program.

Appreciate the props Gabe. But I tell you man, if we do not hit the ball more consistently ( not talking HR's) we ain't going too far.

Both observation and hearsay. If you have specific information(pitch counts from the books of his complete games) indicating this is inaccurate, I will gladly withdraw my comments as they apply to Svboda and stand corrected. Actually hope it is wrong but know what I saw in at least one game.

What do you think pitch count should be on high school kids?

Your calling out things on the bases of ONE GAME and HEARSAY..............lol....that's not a very good practice to keep........why should anyone provide you with anything to retract what you said............ONE GAME and HEARSAY.......lol....you shouldn't have even posted...........lol

Bridge City (according to MaxPreps.com)

Matt Hicks   53.0 IP, 85 K's, 9 BB's, 1.585 ERA,

7-0, all complete games   :o

Jadon Dillon 30.0 IP, 46 K's, 21 BB's

(last night win over H-F not yet reported)

Jason Clark  27.1 IP, 55 K's, 26 BB's

with win over HF dilllion will now have 37.o ip with 56 k's not sure how many walks

Hicks is an incredible pitcher...very fun to watch as is David Drake from the small school of Evadale.

Hicks did pitch well the 1 time I saw him this yr, if he were 8-10" taller he'd be something to deal with as a pitcher, a gamer for sure wherever he's at.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder