HJ vs. Jasper Predictions?

Bulldogs win..Jasper too strong.

Jasper winning is not a given, but the playoff experience from last year should now begin to kick in.  In fact, I think it did last night, Jasper winning 19-2 in just 4 innings at bat.

Yeah i dont know how they would have beat WOS without that playoff experience!

Jasper winning is not a given, but the playoff experience from last year should now begin to kick in.  In fact, I think it did last night, Jasper winning 19-2 in just 4 innings at bat.

Jasper most likely would have won, but they might not have averaged almost 5 runs an inning.  ;)

Jasper most likely would have won, but they might not have averaged almost 5 runs an inning.   ;)

You got me, your right you have to make the playoffs to score 5 runs an inning. I'm sorry for not knowing that but now that I do the next time a team scores 19 runs I will know that they have playoff experience. Please don't get mad about this post i'm joking with you :)

Anyways...i'll say Jasper 3 HJ 5

Jasper most likely would have won, but they might not have averaged almost 5 runs an inning.   ;)

You got me, your right you have to make the playoffs to score 5 runs an inning. I'm sorry for not knowing that but now that I do the next time a team scores 19 runs I will know that they have playoff experience. Please don't get mad about this post i'm joking with you :)

Anyways...i'll say Jasper 3 HJ 5

I'm not mad about your post, but it did seem like a putdown to WOS.  And I like my WOS friends.  :)

And 3 may be too many for Jasper.  I will say Jasper wins 2-1 again.  :)

This should be the best game of the year. Jasper's pitchers are rested, and you know they can hit... It looks like HJ will throw that lefty Monsey that might be going to Lamar, he is not as fast as Rogers but can spot up well and HJ can also swing the bat, their 8 and 9 hole are droppin bombs. Don't be surprised if you see 5 to 6 Yacks in the paper tomorrow............One thing is for sure you will hear Humplik yell   BACK!!!!!!!!!!

This should be the best game of the year. Jasper's pitchers are rested, and you know they can hit... It looks like HJ will throw that lefty Monsey that might be going to Lamar, he is not as fast as Rogers but can spot up well and HJ can also swing the bat, their 8 and 9 hole are droppin bombs. Don't be surprised if you see 5 to 6 Yacks in the paper tomorrow............One thing is for sure you will hear Humplik yell     BACK!!!!!!!!!!

This should be a great game and the HJ line up can swing the bat, and the 9 hole doesn't have one homerun this year.

This should be the best game of the year. Jasper's pitchers are rested, and you know they can hit... It looks like HJ will throw that lefty Monsey that might be going to Lamar, he is not as fast as Rogers but can spot up well and HJ can also swing the bat, their 8 and 9 hole are droppin bombs. Don't be surprised if you see 5 to 6 Yacks in the paper tomorrow............One thing is for sure you will hear Humplik yell     BACK!!!!!!!!!!

you have no clue of what you are talking about sir......not only have the 8 and 9 hole hitters not dropped bombs....rodgers doesnt throw as hard as monse at all...try watchin a game before you speak of what you dont know!!!!!

you have no clue of what you are talking about sir......not only have the 8 and 9 hole hitters not dropped bombs....rodgers doesnt throw as hard as monse at all...try watchin a game before you speak of what you dont know!!!!!

Excuse me sir, but i know for a fact the 8 hole has 3 homeruns this year(2 in district) try getting your facts straight! but the 9 hole does not have a homerun and between rodgers and monse, im not sure who throws harder

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa